|For the generation mp3, Abelssoft now provides the brand-new and even free app mp3cutter to easily edit mp3 files. It helps you to cut out squeaky spots in a music file that was converted badly, cut out silence at the beginning or end and more.|
Jul 30, 2017 21:16:41|
|Languages||English, German, Portuguese|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
More author software:
- WashAndGo 2014v WashAndGo is your scrubbing brush for the hard disk of your PC. It enables you to clean up your whole system, so giving you back valuable disk space within seconds. - Get a clean, lean and mean System!
- SSD Fresh 2015p FreeBee: Increase the lifetime of your SSD with SSD Fresh! SSD Fresh adjusts your Windows system for using SSDs. SSD drives only have a limited lifetime (i.e. a limited number of write accesses per memory cell).
|Show all author software|
Most music lovers manage their music collection in digital form on their hard-disc - as mp3 files. As of today Abelssoft presents the new windows tool mp3cutter. It helps you to cut out squeaky spots in a music file that was converted badly, cut out silence at the beginning or end of the file and to work with fade-in and fade-out effects.
Nowadays, in many music lovers' everyday life, Vinyl records and music CDs are stored quietly in the attic. Instead, digital music is listened to almost everywhere in the house, saved as mp3 file on a central server. Starting from here the music can be copied to mobile devices, can be played on a PC or can be streamed to speakers.
For the generation mp3, Abelssoft now provides the brand-new and even free app mp3cutter to easily edit mp3 files. MP3-cutter 2014 loads an mp3 file and shows the saved music in a wave structure, and it's not only possible to listen to the mp3 file, but to edit it easily too.
The user can select specific areas with a mouse click within the wave form and cut them out. It is easy to remove an annoying intro as well as static noise or some seconds of silence at the start or end of a song. Furthermore you can easily fade in or fade out parts.
The result of the individual mp3-operation can be saved as a new mp3 file by using the button export.
Mp3-cutter is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 10. All 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported. The software can be used for free. For continuous usage, the developers kindly request a small tip of 14,90 for which the customer also receives the software mp3cutter plus - without the request for a tip. Also, as an additional feature, with the plus-version two mp3-files can be merged to one file.
mp3 cutter, mp3 cutting, mp3 cut, cut mp3s, mp3, cut, edit music, edti music, fade-in, fade-out, ringtone, mp3s, audio file, easy to use, abelssoft, free
.NET 4.0 Framework
NEW in 2016: Volume control and adjusting sample rates for clean playback, Windows 10 Support
| Freeware alternatives mp3cutter 2016p|
| Free Download mp3cutter 2016p from https:|
Similar software shotlights:
- Free Easy MP3 Cutter 1.0 A simple tool that allows you to cut and crop MP3 files into pieces. You simply select the desired part of the MP3 file and save it in a separate MP3 file. The program is very fast
- Cute Mp3 Cutter 1.8 Cute Mp3 Cutter enables you to cut out any favourite part from a song, add sound effects (fade-in, fade-out, tempo, equalize), increase/decrease volume, adjust bitrate. save it as
|Find all software similar on mp3cutter 2016p|
- 3D audio system developed by MP3 pioneer A sound system that creates immersive, three-dimensional audio for everyone in a room has been developed by one of the creators of the MP3 audio format.
- MP3 Inventor Designs New 3D Audio System One of the scientists behind the invention of the MP3 codec has come up with a new technology that he says will revolutionize audio, creating super-realistic sound for theaters, theme parks and living rooms.
|Find all news similar on mp3cutter 2016p|