2X ThinClientServer PXES 4.1
( View screenshot )
|2X ThinClientServer PXES edition (free) makes the move to thin client computing easy and affordable, by delivering a solution to convert existing PCs to thin clients and centrally manage thin client devices from any vendor at no cost|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:56|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- 2X ThinClientServer for Windows 3.0 2XThinClientServer is the complete solution for central deployment, configuration & management of thin clients & user's connection settings. Both PCs (converted 2 thinclients) & thin client devices from any vendor are supported via 2XThinClientOS.
- 2X LoadBalancer for Terminal Services 3.0 2X LoadBalancer for Windows Terminal Services provides load balancing, increased security and redundancy for your Terminal Services. Easily load balance RDP/ICA sessions between Terminal Servers provide fault tolerance, and allow connections via SSL.
|Show all author software|
Centrally manage user connections, thin client devices & convert PCs to thin clients
2X ThinClientServer makes the move to thin client computing easy by delivering a solution to convert existing PC’s to thin clients and centrally manage thin client devices from any vendor (HP, Neoware, Wyse, Maxspeed and more).
User's connection & device hardware settings (RDP / ICA / NX, screen size, Applications that users have access to, Terminal Servers and VMware virtual desktops) can be controlled centrally by device, user, group or department (Active Directory / Local Accounts) via the web-based interface.
2X ThinClientServer Enterprise edition includes support for Citrix Servers and technical support as opposed to the free 2X ThinClientServer PXES edition.
2X ThinClientServer key features:
* Converting existing PCs to thin clients
* Manage users' connection settings centrally by user, group or department
* Limit users to Citrix or 2X published applications rather than giving access to a whole desktop
* Thin client vendor independent: Manage any thin client / PC centrally
* Supports virtually all thin clients and computer hardware
* Run Citrix & 2X published applications on the same desktop
* Multiple full desktops per ThinClient
* Support for 2X published desktops
* Support for printer and sound redirection in 2X published applications
* More hardware support with Linux kernel 184.108.40.206
* Hotplugging engine support
* Improved 2X managed desktop look and feel
* ThinClient autologin support
* ThinClient shadowing support
* User Usage reporting tool
* Client Usage reporting tool
* ThinClientOS diagnostic tools
* Automatic update notification.
thin client software, desktop virtualisation, terminal services, Terminal server, RDP, free thin client, thin client, server based computing, ICA, thin clients, PXES
Server (for Windows): Windows NT4, 2000, XP, 2003
2X ThinClientServer is platform independent - it is available for both Windows and Linux. On Windows, Windows 2000, 2003 server, XP and VISTA are supported. On Linux, RedHat Enterprise 4, SUSE Enterprise Server 9.x, and Fedora 3/4 are supported. The Windows version includes a TFTP server for dep
| Find last version of 2X ThinClientServer PXES|
| Free Download 2X ThinClientServer PXES 4.1 from downloads.2x.com|