|ID3 Butler is a MP3/ID3 tag editor that runs automatically on a schedule you define. Perfect for fans of Podcasts or those dealing with large and changing MP3 file libraries.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:47|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Outlook Split Personality 1.0.136 Have a home business email, work email, personal email? Want to be able to choose the email and personality to send each email AS at the time of sending? Split Personality is for you!
- Firebird Metadata Synchronizer 2.0.1 If you use the open source Firebird SQL database, you need this utility! FMS makes migrating changes from one database to another a snap. No loss of data. Quick and easy to use.
|Show all author software|
Unfortunately creators of MP3 files, particularly podcast hosts, often neglect to provide consistent and uniform MP3/ID3 tags on their MP3 files. This means that if you are listening to content on MP3 Players that display and organize the content using these tags, the content will be all over the place and hard to find. That can make life downright impossible if you are trying to find content while jogging, working out at the gym, or worse - driving in your car. Its just plain dangerous.
The answer is for you to manage the ID3 tags yourself. Unfortunately this is a manual process. You have to remember to do this, and if you are rushing out the door and want to take your iPod or MP3 player with you, it can be frustrating to find all that new, great content you want to hear isn't properly organized because you forgot or didn't have time to fix the ID3 tags before you left.
If you experience anything like this, then ID3 Butler is for you.
ID3 Butler is a MP3/ID3 tag editor but runs in the background, in your Task bar tray. You tell it about your 'collections' of MP3 files (by identifying the folder where the files reside). And you tell it how you would like the ID3 tags to look. You set the Artist, Album, Title, etc. But you set this up once in a profile. Then tell it what schedule it should run at (hourly, daily, weekly, etc.).
Magically in the background, ID3 Butler will check for new content on this schedule and when it finds new content, it will update the ID3 Tags for you automatically. So when you sync to your MP3 player, its all organized and the way you want it to be. You don't have to do anything manually. You don't have to remember to fix the ID3 tags. Its your 'Butler' that will take care of this all for you.
ID3 Butler is available with a 7 day FREE trial that you can give it a shot and see if you like it. We think you will.
MP3 Tag editor, ID3 Tag Editor, automatic, unattended
| Freeware alternatives ID3 Butler 2.0.11|
| Free Download ID3 Butler 2.0.11 from id3butler.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Zortam Mp3 Center 6.50 Zortam Mp3 Media Studio is all-in-one Mp3 applications.It includes MP3 Organizer/ID3 Tag Editor,Mp3 Player,CD Ripper with CDDB/ID3/Lyric/Cover support,Wav/Mp3,Mp3
- Zortam Mp3 Media Studio PORTABLE 20.65 Zortam Mp3 Media Studio PORTABLE is all-in-one Mp3 applications.It includes MP3 Organizer/ID3 Tag Editor,Mp3 Player,CD Ripper with CDDB/ID3/Lyric/Cover support,Wav/Mp3,Mp3
|Find all software similar on ID3 Butler 2.0.11|
- In search, the butler did it A life-size replica of a butler stands in Ask Jeeves CEO Steve Berkowitz's office here, ready to serve.
- MP3 Pioneer Debuts Spatial Sound STUDIO CITY, California -- On a darkened sound stage, executives from Disney, Microsoft, Paramount and an array of Hollywood entertainment companies listen to the whispering voices of ghosts.
|Find all news similar on ID3 Butler 2.0.11|