Sothink SWF Decompiler 6.1
( View screenshot )
|The most stable and feature rich Flash decompiler. Convert SWF to FLA or FLEX precisely. Easily extracts Flash resources like images, sounds, videos, etc. Supports Flash CS 3/ 4/ 5 and ActionScript 3. The first SWF decompiler to support XFL file.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:03:37|
|Languages||English, German, Italian|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Sothink DVD Ripper 1.2 Sothink DVD Ripper rips DVDs to great quality AVI movies (DivX or XviD encoded) with high speed. The created movie just needs 1/5-1/10 of original DVD space, and can be played on PC, MP4 Player, Pocket PC, Smartphone or other portable devices.
- Flash Decompiler 3.7 Sothink SWF Decompiler is a leading decompiling tool, which can catch, decompile, and export Shockwave Flash movie. It is so easy to convert SWF to FLA and export all elements in different formats. Decompiler makes creating Flash simple and plain.
|Show all author software|
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a comprehensive solution for Flash fans to use as: SWF to FLA converter, SWF to FLEX converter, SWF elements extractor, and online Flash downloader.
You can easily convert SWF to FLA or FLEX project, and extract Flash resources in batch mode. Almost all SWF elements can be extracted, such as shapes, images, sounds (mp3 or wav), videos (flv), frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites, ActionScript, etc.
This Flash decompiler is compatible with Windows 7. It supports Flash CS3/CS4/CS5 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0, you can get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF. Globally search all ActionScript is supported; A built-in Flash player is available for you to play SWF/FLV/F4V smoothly.
To satisfy different users’ requirements, SWF Decompiler offers multi-language interfaces: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian and Korean. It also provides a free online Flash downloader, SWF Catcher, which will assist you to capture and save Flash from IE or Firefox.
Industry-leading Flash Decompiler
* Convert SWF to FLA
* Convert SWF to FLEX project
* Extract SWF elements
* Get XFL from Flash CS5 SWF
* Extract SWF from Flash EXE
* Multi-language interface: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Korean
* Support Flash CS3/CS4/CS5
* Support ActionScript 2.0/3.0
* Compatible with Windows 7
* Support Flash components
Powerful Flash Decompile Capability
* Decompile SWF in batch mode
* Decompile the standard EXE made by Adobe Flash to FLA
* Browse resources in preview window before SWF decompile
* Show AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package when decompile AS3.0. Support display multi-byte code in AS window.
* Globally search all ActionScript
* Export ActionScript file in AS, BIN or HTML
* Export the FLV video from Flash
* Provide SWF Catcher to download Flash from IE or Firefox
* Offer a built-in Flash player to play SWF/FLV/F4
swf decompiler, flash decompiler, swf to fla, extract flash, swf to fla converter, swf extract, swf decompile, swf extractor, convert swf to fla
Windows operating system
New features: Optimize the stability and efficiency; Save the background color of preview window for decompiling next time.
| Find last version of Sothink SWF Decompiler|
| Freeware alternatives Sothink SWF Decompiler 6.1|
| Free Download Sothink SWF Decompiler 6.1 from sothink.com|
- Researchers Isolate Copper-Extracting Bacteria A Japanese-Chilean researchfirm, BioSigma S.A., reported on Friday its first majorbreakthrough in developing new technology that uses bacteria toextract copper from poor quality mineral at a low cost.
- Archaeologists Extract DNA From Skeleton Archaeologists have successfully extracted DNA from skeleton remains under an English church that could prove a skeleton found near Jamestown belongs to one of its founders, the Church of England announced Thursday.
|Find all news similar on Sothink SWF Decompiler 6.1|