|Sometimes you run across a game that just makes you say "Wow". Battle Tanks II is one of these. The effects, graphics, sound scheme, fluidity of gameplay, and design of this game is simply astounding!|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- PhotoMazing 2.5 PhotoMazing is designed as a fast and efficient photo viewer and light editor tool. It allows users to setup a photo canvas to view, frame or resize from 1 to 36 images at a time! You have a variety of choices on photo layout.
- ViziFlow 2.3 A program to allow the very fast modeling of fluid flow, and the visualization of the streamlines and pressure distribution. Rectangular and circular sections can be entered as well as aerofoils. A flowrate and pressure gauge is provided.
|Show all author software|
Sometimes you run across a game that just makes you say "Wow". Battle Tanks II is one of these. The effects, graphics, sound scheme, fluidity of gameplay, and design of this game is simply astounding! On the main menu, you choose whether to play a quick game (no setup options) or a normal game where you can choose the landscape, difficulty, aiming method, game stlye, etc. You can also head over to the extensive Options menu to adjust the effects level, sound/music volume, and more.
action games, freeware games, free games, war game, download games, battle, arcade, tank game, games, battle tanks, shooting games
Pentium III 700 MHZ or later, DirectX 7.0 or later, 3D graphics card (optional but recommended)
| Free Download BattleTanks II 1.0 from gamestrend.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Island Wars 1.20 Deep in the South Pacific, two islands are locked in deadly combat for supreme control of... well... their palm trees. Join in the battle and hop in your biplane to bomb the enemy
- Tank-o-Box Macintosh Edition 1.21 Tank-o-Box is a new action-packed remake of a classic arcade battle tank game. Destroy all enemy panzers and defend your headquarters. Modern 3D graphics and sound guarantee the
|Find all software similar on BattleTanks II 1.0|
- REVIEW: Star Wars Game Gives Battle Tour Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader may get all the glory, but a new Star Wars video game finally gives credit to the everyday grunts who couldn't summon the Force for help.
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
|Find all news similar on BattleTanks II 1.0|