|MySoftCatalog is a cataloging utility that helps you find any file stored on removable media or on your hard drive in a matter of seconds. The program has a multilanguage interface.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:01|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
MySoftCatalog is a program in whish you can make mirrors of drives/CD's. MySoftCatalog is a cataloging utility that helps you find any file stored on removable media or on your hard drive in a matter of seconds. This utility organizes files and folders into a hierarchical tree and lets you handle archive files as ordinary folders. You can add searchable comments to files and folders and retrieve descriptions of audio CDs from the extensive Internet database. This program is totaly freeware. The program has a multilanguage interface.
* MySoftCatalog has a convenient and easy to use user interface;
* organise volumes, folders, and files into categories;
* add comments to each file, folder, and disk;
* search for files, folder, disc or disks using filename, file path or personal comments;
* update volume information including network volumes;
* generate customisable and exportable reports;
* search for duplicate files.
software directory, freeware, soft catalog, soft directory, disc catalog, disc directory, advanced disc catalog, free catalog, cd catalog
Pentium 100, 16 mb RAM
Some bugs was fixed
| Free Download MySoftCatalog 1.3 from mysoftportal.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Disk Inspector 3.1 ALL-in-ONE disk cataloging software which helps you to effective organize, maintain and explore your media collections. Catalogs your Audio CD and MP3's content (including ID3
- Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51 A program to catalog all kind of media: floppies, CD-ROMs, ZIP disks etc. Organize your volumes, folders and files into categories; browse inside archives (ZIP, ARJ etc), make
|Find all software similar on MySoftCatalog 1.3|
- New Hybrid Disc Offers CD-DVD Combination Recording companies looking to wring more profits out of music sales are hoping to sell retailers on a new hybrid disc. On one side is standard CD audio; on the other, the enhanced sound, video and other media capabilities of a DVD.
- Two Programs Rescue Damaged Discs You know it's bound to happen: One of the CDs you've burned is going to stop working be it from scratches, aging, poor manufacturing or the fact that it was made with old software.
|Find all news similar on MySoftCatalog 1.3|