Hotkey Jumpstart 1.4 Hotkey Jumpstart lets you start any program, document, or music file on your computer by typing one hotkey and then a few characters of its name. This attractive program slides onto your desktop and supports skins and partial transparency.
Description: Banshee Screamer Alarm was designed with one purpose in mind: To wake you up. Is your clock radio broken? You never had a clock radio? You can't be bothered to go out and buy a clock radio? Do you sleep at your desk?
Good! Because Banshee Screamer Alarm was designed for you.
It has the following features:
- Schedule up to 99 alarms on different days of the week.
- Play MP3 playlists, run a program, or shut down the computer at the time you set.
- Auto-snooze by bashing your hand down on the keyboard or thowing the mouse at the wall.
- Includes count-up and count-down timers.
- Synchronize with atomic clocks hourly, daily, or weekly.
- Fully skinnable; import over 500 skins from Beatnik and QuickClock.
Review: Phone-Based Time Clock Works Many new cell phones come so tricked out with extra features that devising reasons to use them all can be quite a chore. So it was a pleasant surprise to encounter a simple new tool for Verizon Wireless phones called Timecard that actually enhances
Primal Scream: The Infant Universe Speaks DENVER - An astronomer has turned observations of the early universe into a sound clip that represents a primal scream from the first million years after the Big Bang.