Description: ID Executable Password is a program meant to protect by the use of a password all Windows executables. It modifies the content of the existing .EXE files so they cannot be accessed without a correct password selected or modified by you only.
- Secures under password all Windows executables
- Prevents unauthorized access to the programs
- Provides direct Internet links for upgrades
- Protects against network intruders
- Tests protected computer applications
- ID Executable Password protects all of your personal programs and applications, by the use of a secure password set by you. It allows you to choose and modify that password in order to maintain your privacy.
- Incorporates password protection directly into the .EXE file, modifying its content and making it impossible to be accessed by anyone else. It supports both 16-bit and 32-bit executables.
- Checks selected executable files at your request to search for already protected ones. It also keeps you informed and aware of secured programs and the ones you can set a password protection for.
- ID Executable Password works with any network configuration, providing protection against all network users, as well as ones directly using your PC.
- Tests at your request any computer application. ID Executable Password runs programs inside itself for an easy program testing and does not run in the background in order to provide its functionality.
- ID Executable Password has an easy to use, convenient graphic interface which requires minimal space on your disk to operate and run efficiently.
ID Firewall 1.2 ID Firewall is a specialized firewall application designed to ensure safe and controlled network access as well as acting as a checkpoint against attacks from outside and inside
ID Data Encrypt 1.2 ID Data Encrypt is a high quality encrypting program enabling you to securely protect your privacy against unauthorized access. ID Data Encrypt is a high-priority security program
AOL to Sell Secure ID Tags to Fight Hackers America Online will begin offering tosell members a security device and service that has been usedto safeguard business computer networks, the world's largestInternet service provider said on Monday.