|High-quality, industry-strength PDF library meeting requirements of the most demanding and diverse applications. Using VersyPDF.Delphi you can write stand-alone and reliable commercial applications that can read, write, and edit PDF file|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- PDFProtect 2.3 PDFProtect is a stand-alone, fully automatic software application that can change, add, or remove security settings and encryption level in the PDF documents.
- PDFInfo 2.2 PDFInfo is a specialized application to change document information for PDF files.
|Show all author software|
VersyPDF.Delphi is a delphi library for create / modify PDF documents on the fly.
VersyPDF.Delphi is a high-quality, industry-strength PDF library meeting requirements of the most demanding and diverse applications. Using VersyPDF.Delphi you can write stand-alone and reliable commercial applications that can read, write, and edit PDF documents.
Read/write a PDF document from/to memory buffer or a file on a disk.
Create new text, vector art and images.
Quick image embedding for TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and BMP.
Support for Type1 and TrueType font embedding for accurate text reproduction.
Support for Unicode text and standard PDF encodings.
Dynamic font subsetting resulting in smaller files.
Full control over text positioning and character spacing.
Support for all PDF color spaces and advanced pre-press options.
Full control over content positioning and all graphical attributes available in PDF.
Reuse of resources such as images, fonts and color spaces through object sharing resulting in smaller and more efficient documents.
Support for explicit and named destinations. Named destinations allow for changes to the document that will not invalidate existing bookmarks.
Extensive bookmark creation and editing API.
Work with threads.
Apply security to new documents.
Linearization (Fast Web View)
Compression of the output PDF documents
Insert or append new content to existing pages.
JBIG2, CCITT Fax, Flate/PNG, JPEG/DCT compression.
Support for Standard PDF security handler (40 and 128 bit encryption)
Unused object removal. This option can help you create smaller files.
Fill PDF Forms
Read PDF form fields values
Create new form fields
Merge and append pages
Digital Signature support
Lot of the actions support
Lot of the annotations support
EMF images parsing
The VersyPDF.Delphi Library do not require any third-party software for creating or modifying PDF files.
Delphi, PDF, library, create, modify, protection, jbig2, linearization
| Freeware alternatives VersyPDF.Delphi 2.4|
| Free Download VersyPDF.Delphi 2.4 from sybrex.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- VersyPDF 2.4 High-quality, industry-strength PDF library meeting requirements of the most demanding and diverse applications. Using VersyPDF you can write stand-alone, cross-platform and
- VersyPDF.NET 2.4 High-quality, industry-strength PDF library meeting requirements of the most demanding and diverse applications. Using VersyPDF.NET you can write stand-alone and reliable
|Find all software similar on VersyPDF.Delphi 2.4|
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
- Adobe Runs Down the Stats on PDF's Enterprise Penetration Acrobat marketing exec Pam Deziel says Adobe is striving toward making PDFs more secure, at making workflows more efficient, and at achieving compliance with government mandates now that the format has become a standard for electronic documents.
|Find all news similar on VersyPDF.Delphi 2.4|