|X2Net BrowserPal allows you to securely store and recall passwords and other text information right inside the Internet Explorer itself. Implemented as an Explorer Bar when you need an item you can drag and drop it right there, no switching around!|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- X2Net WebCompiler 188.8.131.52 A powerful HTML Compiler produces .exe files for distribution from groups of HTML pages. Support for all modern HTML. Built-in searching, favorites management, page protection, passwords, kiosk mode,form processing, encryption etc.
- X2Net SmartBoard 184.108.40.206 X2Net SmartBoard is a powerful multiuser clipboard extender. It captures everything that passes through the clipboard as you copy and paste in all applications, stores regularly used data, and allows you to share the clip items around your network.
|Show all author software|
X2Net BrowserPal allows you to securely store, recall and manage passwords and other text information right inside Internet Explorer itself. Implemented as an Explorer Bar (like the Favorites or History bars that appear at the left of the Internet Explorer) when you need to enter a password/user id in a Web Form you can just drag 'n drop it right there, no switching around applications! A familiar Explorer like interface makes it simple to use! The user can decide his own data structure with folders, sub folders and items. Managing items is just like Explorer, with drag 'n drop to organize and a right-click context menu to manage them. The user can print his data (with preview) either completely or from any node in his folder structure, or export his data in the standard CSV format. Backup and restore is built-in, with automated daily backups for extra peace of mind. The interface can be locked by command, requiring a master password to access the data, or can be automatically locked after so many minutes without use, or when the screen saver kicks in. The underlying data cab be encrypted using the Rijndael algorithm with 256 bit keys providing full security. X2Net BrowserPal also add an additional item to the context menu that pops up when a user right-clicks in an input field in Internet Explorer, which permits access to the user's data even if the Web Page designer has deliberately disabled the menus and tool bars making access to the Explorer Bar impossible. In this case the user's data appears as a pop-up menu which mimics the user's folder structure, and selecting the appropriate menu item causes it to be inserted in the current field. X2Net BrowserPal also understands tabs in text items, and can tab from field to field in a web page filling in all the fields as it goes. X2Net BrowserPal's data can even be used in most programs other than Internet Explorer, by accessing it using a left and right mouse-click combination.
IE, TEXT, PASSWORDS, LOGON, SECURE, INTERNET EXPLORER, BROWSER, INTERNET, WEB
Internet Explorer 4 or above
| Freeware alternatives X2Net BrowserPal 1.00|
| Free Download X2Net BrowserPal 1.00 from x2net.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Xtravo Web Browser 220.127.116.11 Xtravo 4 has alots of new features which have never even debuted in the Browser Wars industry. Xtravo offers users efficient silent update, Lockup Feature to secure your web
- Comodo IceDragon 18.104.22.168 The Web is what you make of it, with the most secure and versatile Internet browser! Comodo IceDragon - Fast, Reliable, Easy to Use, Superior Security and Privacy, Social Friendly
|Find all software similar on X2Net BrowserPal 1.00|
- You may be using Explorer browser but not know it Recent alerts about security breaches in the popular Internet Explorer Web browser advised users to fix the program or stop using it altogether. Less prominently reported was the fact that some Web surfers may be using the bugged browser ...
- Microsoft plans more secure browser Microsoft is readying a new, more secure version of Internet Explorer, the world's most widely used - and hacked - Web browser, company Chairman Bill Gates said in a speech to security experts Tuesday.
|Find all news similar on X2Net BrowserPal 1.00|