Accurate and easy MS Word docs conversion to html with no MS Office installed. Full and fast-saved docs; character and paragraph formatting; bullets and numbered lists; tables including cell merging;foot/endnotes;fields;multilanguage documents.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
16 ( -2 -12.5% )
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
Word2text LT 1.1 Offers fastest MS Word documents conversion without MS Office/Word installed. Simple click-to-convert application. Provides an accurate and correct text output with support of bullets and numbering, footnotes/endnotes, Ansi/Unicode
Description: Accurate and easy to use MS Word documents conversion to html with no MS Office installed. Two simple step to convert - select document and choose the name of the html document. Major features:
- MS Word 97/2000/XP/2003 documents supported;
- fully supported both full and fast-saved documents;
- character and paragraph formatting supported;
- full support of bullets and numbered lists;
- full support of tables including cell merging, cell shading;
- full support of both footnotes and endnotes;
- full support of fields;
- special characters interpretation handling;
- multilanguage documents supported;
- summary information available;
Output is a plain html, no styles (at least now), smallest possible size of resulting html document, low memory and space requirements, highest possible accuracy concerning tables, bullets and numbering, footnotes and endnotes.
U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.