|A smart WWW search tool that parellelly queries 200+ search sites and 1) add new search site by drag-and-drop; 2)display the results in a tree-like window; 3) automatically identify dead links and generate site summary; 4)much more...|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
PatrolSearch is a smart search engine management tool that greatly helps you to find and organize search results on the Internet. It manages multiple search engines and search results easily and effectively for productive searching. This makes PatrolSearch a valuable tool for marketers, researchers, and anyone who searches the web for information.
PatrolSearch works like a mega search engine! Perform simultaneous queries across multiple Internet search engines, saving you time and hassle. PatrolSearch lets you search through more than 200 search engines at one go. Since different search engines handle searches differently, you will get more comprehensive search results with PatrolSearch! Unlike all other search engine tools, it also allows you to easily add new search engines through its simple drag-and-drop interface.
Never be bothered by outdated or broken links from saved results again. PatrolSearch lets you save the results for later reference, even when you are offline! It also automatically screens saved results for broken links and site movements, as well as the absence of keywords over time. As a result, search records are extremely accurate, so you can easily access relevant information at your fingertips.
Organize your search results easily with PatrolSearch. Results can be categorized by title, URL, status and other criteria, and managed results easily in a tree-like structure. Find specific strings in the saved results! Sort them, or further refine the saved searches by deleting unwanted items for better search result management. You can then save and export the results in any html or text format you want. PatrolSearch is the ultimate companion for busy people who do lots of Internet search.
What's New in version 1.8?
- Generate engine file with the Visual Engine Creator's drag-and-drop interface
- Group results by any criteria, such as title, URL etc.
- Integrated multi-browser: you never get lost on which results you have visited
internet, WWW, web, search, engine, tool, automatic, create, creator, browser, save, html, text, format
1.Add new engine with the Visual Engine Creator's drag-and-drop interface; 2.Group results by any criteria, such as title, URL etc.; 3.Integrated multi-browser: you never get lost on which results you have visited
| Freeware alternatives Patrol Search 1.8 1.8|
| Free Download Patrol Search 1.8 1.8 from patrolsearch.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Auslogics Browser Care 3.1.2 Browser Care is easy-to-use and extremely useful freeware that will let you remove all annoying and unsafe toolbars and add-ons from your various browsers. Managing your web
- FTP Voyager Browser 4.6.2 Internet browser integrated with FTP client, offering multiple tabs, AppCapture - designed for multitasking, and many other useful features. The FTP Client offers clipboard
|Find all software similar on Patrol Search 1.8 1.8|
- Nokia funding Minimo browser project, anonymous sources say According to a CNET story published last week, Nokia underwrote the Minimo project, an effort to create a standards-compliant browser for embedded use by shrinking Mozilla. The worldwide mobile phone leader currently uses the commercial Opera browser in .
- Yahoo Adds Personal-Search Capabilities to Web Browsing Yahoo (Nasdaq: YHOO) on Wednesday introduced the beta release of My Web from Yahoo Search. Yahoo has positioned My Web as a "personal search engine" designed to provide users a way to save, recall and share online information with friends and colleagues.
|Find all news similar on Patrol Search 1.8 1.8|