With FirstStop WebSearch, you can: * Search multiple engines all at once. * Save and export search results to office and web applications. * Get all search results instead of only 10 per page. * Automatically conduct batch searches.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
FirstStop WebSearch Free Edition 5.0.3 With FirstStop WebSearch, you can: * Search multiple engines all at once. * Quickly identify the most appropriate search results. * Keep your searches organized. * Reuse your findings at any time.
Monarch Search 126.96.36.199 Website Investigation and Tracking software that can compare previous search results. You can create task(s) to search and download documents, music, pictures or almost any file. You may also schedule multiple searches. Receive notification alerts.
Description: Make intensive web search operations more productive.
FirstStop WebSearch Busines Edition is a fast, easy to use software that leverages the power of search engines and minimizes their drawbacks by doing the things that you wish search engines could do.
* Search multiple selected engines all at once. - This is a fast way to get comprehensive search results.
* Save and export search results to office and web applications. - Supported formats: XML, HTML, RSS, CSV, MS Word, MS Excel, plain text.
* Get all available search results in a single list instead of only 10 or 20 per page. - Save the time you would spend browsing multiple search result pages and copying results to your list 10 or 20 at a time.
* Automatically conduct batch searches. - You don't have to wait until one search is finished to start the next search. To save time, you can create a batch search and have FirstStop automatically retrieve and save search results for every search in the batch.
* Customize FirstStop WebSearch. Almost any search sources can be added, whether it is your favorite web search engine or disparate search sources on your enterprise Intranet.
China-Backed Business Search Engine Accoona Debuts Accoona Corp., whose investorsinclude China's state information agency, unveiled on Mondayits new Web and business search system and said revenue wouldbe drawn from advertising services supplied by Yahoo Inc.