|A powerful URL extractor utility. Extract URL with title, description, keywords meta data from entire websites, list of URLs or search engine results.|
Aug 15, 2015 19:03:21|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Extract Link 3.0 A powerful extraction utility to search and extract links (http, ftp, email, news) from any type of file (Html, Word, Excel, executables, and so on). It supports link compare, extraction depth, duplicate link/base removal, domain check list, etc.
- RafaBot 1.5 Bulk website downloader. Download website from a starting URL, search engine results or web dirs.
|Show all author software|
A powerful URL extractor utility.
Extract URL with title, description, keywords meta data from entire websites, list of URLs or search engine results.
It presents results in url, base, domain, title, description, keyword, date modified, page size, etc. and user can save extracted data in text, excel, html file or CSV text format to import the output in any complex database tool as desire.
Program has numerous filters to restrict extraction like - URL filter, date modified, file size, etc. It allows user-selectable recursion levels, retrieval threads, timeout, proxy support and accesses password-protected sites.
url extractor, link extractor, meta tag extractor, extract url, title, description, keywords, meta, html
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP, 32 MB RAM, 1 MB HardDisk, Internet Connection
| Freeware alternatives Extract URL 1.6|
| Free Download Extract URL 1.6 from spadixbd.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Meta Tag SEO 1.0 Meta Tag SEO is a shareware seo software product that makes sure web page meta tags and content conform to white hat seo tactics. It does this by first matching keyword data to web
- Extract Meta Tags From Multiple Websites Software 7.0 Extract meta tags such as title, keywords, description, head from many websites. Also, extract user-specified meta tags. Save results as text or Excel files. This software offers a
|Find all software similar on Extract URL 1.6|
- URL Parsing Bug in IE Invites Phishing Attacks A bug in fully patched versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browser allows violations of the browser's security zones, with the result that an unknown malicious site could assume the privileges of more trusted zones.
- 'Tracking' Tags: Tool or Threat? WASHINGTON -- The word "Orwellian" is uttered often on Capitol Hill these days, and it was said again this week in a warning of privacy dangers posed by radio frequency identification technology.
|Find all news similar on Extract URL 1.6|