PowerPoint to Flash SDK 2.0
( View screenshot )
|PowerPoint to Flash SDK for developer of professional PowerPoint-to-Flash solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for presentation of PowerPoint slide shows (converted to Flash), LMS, Authoring|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX 5.0 conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX for developers of VoIP audio applications and webpages, such as voice chat, conference, VoIP, providing real-time low latency multi-client audio streaming over UDP networks. Includes efficient components for sound recording
|Show all author software|
PowerPoint to Flash SDK for .NET, ASP.NET and COM developer of professional PowerPoint-to-Flash solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for presentation of PowerPoint slide shows (converted to Flash), Web Seminar, Desktop applications - say authoring tools, Presentation server platforms, Web-based Authoring Tools, Web Conferencing applications, PowerPoint-to-Flash converting solutions and much more!Includes efficient components for converting PowerPoint-to-Flash and customise presentation player view (source code included) for Cross-Platform and Browser Playback! Support Features such as Convert Microsoft PowerPoint 2000/XP/2003/2007 to Macromedia Flash, Keep Animated and Static Effects of Slides, Audio (MP3) and Video (MPEG, AVI, WMV) support with Adobe Flash Video (FLV) generation, Slide Thumbnails, Flash JS API for full controlling of output, Customise presentation player view (source code included), All information in XML, Multiple masters are supported and converted properly, Animations and text in masters are also supported Slide Background (Normal Or Design Template), Fonts (Alignment, Colour, Size, Bold, Italics), Font information: Information for each character will be extracted individually considering all the formatting options, All the Text (Titles, Subtitles, Text within shapes) and bullets, Text Background (Shape Background), Tables (Text in tables), Tables (Structure/Background), Transparency (Shapes, Text, Images, Tables, Other Objects), Indents and tab settings, Hyperlinks, Presenter Notes, Keyboard control, Images (GIF, but animated GIFs are not supported, JPEG, PNG, TIF, EMF, WMF), Other Objects/Shapes (WordArt, Charts, Graphs, Diagrams, Autoshapes, Grouped Objects), Support for multiple languages, Small and lightweight (output files are smaller and lighter in size), Fully commented sample applications for various programming languages, COM as well as .NET framework support. Try it today!
ppt2flash, ppt2swf, PPT2Flash SDK, PPT2SWF SDK, PowerPoint-to-Flash, PowerPoint to Flash, Convert PowerPoint to flash, Flash Presentations, PowerPoint to Macromedia Flash Converter, PowerPoint Flash, PPT-to-SWF, Flash API, PPT API, PPT2FLASH API
Visual Basic .NET, Visual C++ .NET, Visual C# .NET, ASP.NET, Delphi .NET, Visual Basic, Visual C++, ASP, JSP, PHP, all COM
1. NEW in v2.0! Macromedia Flash Video (FLV) generation
2. Animation, Effects, Audio and Video (MPEG,AVI,WMV) support.
3. Flash API for full controlling of the converted presentation.
4. Thumbnail Generation of Slides (GIF, JPG, BMP) with size support.
5. Command line edition without additional fee.
| Freeware alternatives PowerPoint to Flash SDK 2.0|
| Free Download PowerPoint to Flash SDK 2.0 from conaito.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PowerPoint-to-Flash API for Developer 3.6 PowerPoint-to-Flash API - A professional PowerPoint-to-Flash converting solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for
- conaito PPT2Flash Sharing KIT 1.0 Do you want to add presentation sharing to your website, or do you want to build a presentation community or sharing presentations to your websites? The PowerPoint-to-Flash Sharing
|Find all software similar on PowerPoint to Flash SDK 2.0|
- Macromedia roll out Flash Lite 1.1 Macromedia have announced that version 1.1 of the Flash Lite Player profile for mobile phones is now available. The new version supports the W3C standard SVG Tiny (SVG-T), as well as network connectivity, improved audio and API's which allow Flash content
- Macromedia upgrading Flex presentation server Macromedia on Monday will introduce an upgrade to its Flex presentation server and framework for building rich Internet applications, with improvements in data display, visualization, styling, and performance.
|Find all news similar on PowerPoint to Flash SDK 2.0|