|TN3270 Plus is a flexible, efficient and inexpensive telnet client application for connecting Windows PC users to IBM mainframe, AS/400, and UNIX systems via TCP/IP. TN3270 Plus delivers 3270, 5250, VT100, VT220 and ANSI terminal emulation.|
Dec 14, 2013 16:54:05|
26 ( -6 -23.07% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- VisualOffice 4.02 VisualOffice is a web-based e-mail and collaboration suite for Windows and Unix servers that includes WebMail, Calendar, Tasks, Journal, Notes, Bookmarks, File Storage and Instant Messaging.
- IDAutomation TrueType Barcode Font 6.11 The TrueType Barcode Font Advantage package includes easy-to-install and use TrueType versions of the most popular Barcode, MICR and OCR fonts. Barcode examples for use in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word included.
|Show all author software|
A fast, powerful and inexpensive telnet client application. TN3270 Plus connects Windows PCs to IBM mainframe, AS/400, and UNIX systems via TCP/IP. TN3270 Plus delivers 3270, 5250, VT100, VT220 and ANSI terminal emulation and 3287 and 5250 printer emulation. Advanced features include keyboard mapping, multiple sessions, macros, scripts, DDE, WinHLLAPI, LPD, FTP, SSH and SSL. All packaged in a lightweight, reliable and easy to use product.
telnet, terminal, TN3270, TN5250, VT100, VT220, ANSI, TN3287, emulation, emulator, tn3270, tn5250, 3270, 5250, vt100, vt-100, vt220, vt-220, LPD, FTP, SSL
Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 Support, Chinese and Japanese language
code page support,
New script commands
| Find last version of TN3270 Plus|
| Freeware alternatives TN3270 Plus 3.7|
| Free Download TN3270 Plus 3.7 from sdisw.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PowerTerm InterConnect 9.2 PowerTerm InterConnect for Windows provides secure, seamless access to accounting, inventory management & other apps residing on multiple hosts e.g., IBM,Digital,UNIX,SCO
|Find all software similar on TN3270 Plus 3.7|
- Port of Los Angeles Opens Green Shipping Terminal LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Port of Los Angeles on Monday opened the world's first green container terminal as part of a $50-million settlement of a lawsuit over air pollution that has plagued communities near the port.
- Microsoft focusing on macro prospects REDMOND, Wash. - With a dearth of major new products set for release in the coming year, Microsoft Corp. executives last week encouraged investors and analysts to take a longer and wider view of the company's prospects.
|Find all news similar on TN3270 Plus 3.7|