|MistyChart is a java based charting component. MistyChart requires java Plug-in 1.4. MistyChart supports close to 50 chart formats. Some of the chart formats supported are pie, column, 3d column, stock, etc.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:34|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- MistyGrid 1.0 MistyGrid is a java grid based on swing JTable. It can replace tJTable and a number of features are added without any coding. These include column manipulations, cell renderers and cell editors.
- MistyChartNetLite 1.1 MistyChartNetLite is a .NET Windows Forms Chart component.
It can be customized at design time using Microsoft Visual Studion 2002 and above.
It can be customized at run time using popup menu.
eseller SKU is SKU2552506045
|Show all author software|
MistyChart is a java based charting component. MistyChart requires java Plug-in 1.4. MistyChart supports close to 50 chart formats. Some of the chart formats supported are pie, column, 3d column, stock, etc.
MistyChart allows displaying any of the supported chart types using the popup menu.
MistyChart can be customized at design time using the rich API set provided. Various attributes like header, title, footer, plot can be customized by selecting desirable fonts, colors (including transparency and gradient), orientation and alignment. At run time, the chart can be customized using popup menu. First and second level popup menu can be restricted by the designer, if required.
The chart can be saved as jpeg or png file.
The chart supports double values.
The chart can be zoomed for a larger view.
MistyChart allows the developer or user to modify the thickness and style of lines used for x-axis, y-axis, horizontal, and vertical grid lines. If required the various lines can be hidden.
A note can be added to the chart at design time or at runtime. All attributes of the notes like background color, text color, text font can be customized. The note can be hidden if not required. Notes can be moved anywhere on the chart.
The legend details can be customized at design or run time and can be hidden if required. The legend can be moved anywhere on the chart.
Two horizontal constant lines and two vertical constant lines are supported by MistyChart. The constant lines can be moved from one position to another by dragging them. The constant lines can be customized including text, color, line thickness and line style.
All these features are available in less than 200KB of jar file.
java charting, charting, java graphing, java chart, java graph, graph, graphing, chart
Must have Java Plugin 1.4
| Find last version of MistyChart|
| Freeware alternatives MistyChart 1.0|
| Free Download MistyChart 1.0 from mitscom.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Swiftchart: chart and graph java application v1_60 Chart java application software to generate dynamic charts and graphs within JSP, servlets or java applications - bar, line, pie, stacked and grouped charts in 2D and 3D with a
- Animated Chart Pro 2.2.1 XML Flash charts allows your to display live data on your website. Animated Chart Pro lets to create and customize XML-driven dynamic flash chart and publish it to website. Area
|Find all software similar on MistyChart 1.0|
- Sun charts Java developer tool Fresh from unveiling its Sun Java Studio Creator development platform and a beta release of Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 5 (J2SE 5) this week, Sun Microsystems is eyeing improvements to these technologies such as better Web services functionality.
- Sun Charts Its Future as Java Turns 10 Opinion: As Java enters its second decade, Sun is facing a future that includes less control over what happens with the technology. But given Sun's vision of the future, does it really matter?
|Find all news similar on MistyChart 1.0|