Enstella OST to PST Recovery tool elegantly repair corrupt EDB file without facing any interference. You can easily fix corrupt OST data into Outlook PST by taking a help of Enstella Exchange OST to PST Converter tool.
Jan 13, 2014 17:29:50
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
OST to PST Converter 5.0 You can fluently repair OST file and convert OST PST file with fabulous and best OST converter. Now every user can access Offline OST file and restore OST data as PST. PDS OST to PST Converter program can Convert OST email PST with whole OST email objects
Description: If you are suffering from OST files corruption and want to fix corrupt OST file data. So, Enstella OST to PST Recovery tool helps you to overcome from such type of OST file corruptions. Enstella Exchange OST to PST Recovery tool elegantly repair corrupt OST file data without facing any interference. With the assistance of this OST to PST Converter tool you can adequately convert OST to PST with whole mailbox folders like- emails tasks, notes, calendars, journals, appointments and remainders etc. Enstella OST 2 PST Converter tool smartly convert OST to PST without affecting any internal coding like- TXT, RTF and HTML. You can easily recover your lost or orphaned OST file that was inaccessible due to corruptions.
Here are some features of Enstella OST to PST Converter tool are-
* It smartly scans your encrypted OST file data.
* Perfectly removes all bugs or errors from it and makes it errors free.
* Smoothly works all types of orphaned OST file data.
* Effortlessly repair corrupt OST file without facing any interference.
* Endeavor to convert OST to PST with all OST additional folders like- emails, tasks, notes, calendars, journals, appointments and remainders etc.
* Supportive versions of Exchange are- 5.0/5.5/2000/2003/2007 & 2010.
* First, you can take a try of its demo version after this if you are satisfied with it then grab it at just USD 99 only.
U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.