|E-mail client with: automatic attachments compression, message filtering, multi-account, SSL, PGP, anti-virus|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:29|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
TabMail for Windows (95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP) is mail user agent (MUA) for sending, receiving and managing your email messages. It's small and fast, conforms Internet Standards and supports Unicode characters.
Some other properties:
* Automatic attachments compression with zlib library
* Warn when open (or save) dangerous attachments
* Message filtering (input and output) using regexp TRE library
* Spam filtering using SpamBayes message header additions
* Simple view of compound messages
* Message-thread can span many mailboxes
* HTML messages view as plain text (see htmlp for more details).
* Easy PGP message encryption/decryption
* SMTP and POP3 authentication
* Support for SSL/TLS connections
* Scanning attachments for viruses
* Multi-user and multi-account
* Tracing for diagnosing TCP, POP3, SMTP or filter errors
LOGIN, PLAIN, message-filtering, CRAM MD5, attachment, APOP, AUTH, Unicode, PGP, TabMail, UTF-8, shareware, SSL, Anti-virus, POP3, gzip, compress, iso-8859-x, email, multi-account, deflate, e-mail, SMTP, thread
Message filtering,Winsock2 overlapped operations
| Free Download TabMail 2.7 from dlg.krakow.pl|
Similar software shotlights:
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for Xbase++ 6.0 SMTP/POP3/IMAP Xbase++ email component library uses a simple API to send, parse and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase 6.0 SMTP/POP3/IMAP Visual dBASE email component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports
|Find all software similar on TabMail 2.7|
- Hotmail bins email accounts on hearsay Hotmail has been caught closing down email accounts accused of spamming without carrying out proper checks first.
- PGP Inventor Shows VoIP Encryption Tool Phil Zimmermann, creator of the Pretty Good Privacy email encryption app, demoed a prototype of his Voice over Internet Protocol security program for attendees at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas on Thursday.
|Find all news similar on TabMail 2.7|