|Magic NetTrace is a versatile program that combines ping, WHOIS and traceroute functions into one easy-to-use tool. It lets you identify the source of connectivity problems, track down spammers, find out the geographic location of your ICQ buddy etc.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:33|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- HotWhoIs 3.0 A convenient and easy-to-use application to obtain information on a given IP address or a domain name, including country, state, city, address, contact phone numbers and e-mails, name and version of the remote web server, and ping round-trip time.
- MultiTranse 6.7.1 MultiTranse is a software that employs free online resources to translate to/from 22 different languages. The program, which is 100% Unicode compatible, can translate specific words, sentences or even small texts, up to 6000 symbols at a time.
|Show all author software|
Magic NetTrace is an easy-to-use versatile program that combines ping, WHOIS and traceroute functions into one friendly GUI utility. Using this tool you can identify the source of Internet connectivity problems, track down the source of junk mail, find out a geographic location of a web server or your ICQ buddy, troubleshoot e-mail problems and more. Multithreaded architecture makes the program extremely fast and tight integration with Internet Explorer enables users to perform traceroute and WHOIS lookup with a single mouse click. Other Magic NetTrace's features include easy network and domain WHOIS lookup for all hosts passed by your packets; ability to perform WHOIS query via web interface if the registrar who supports the particular domain hasn't a WHOIS server; printing the lookup results, copying them to the clipboard or saving as a file and support for multiple interface languages.
traceroute, tracer, whois, icq, ip, tracing, trace
MS IE5, Winsock 2 for Windows 95
- Added support for visual styles/themes
- Fixed socks proxy bugs
- Added whois search for Tuvalu (.tv) and Libya (.ly).
- Improved processing .cc domain requests.
- Added url and e-mail address highlighting for the whois search results window. Now you can simply click any desired e-mail and this will launch your e-mail client.
| Find last version of Magic NetTrace|
| Freeware alternatives Magic NetTrace 2.00.2|
| Free Download Magic NetTrace 2.00.2 from tialsoft.com|