A simple and powerful classroom monitoring and management application that allows you to monitor live screens of student computers. You can take control of a student computer or record student's screens and block internet access.
Nov 22, 2016 21:19:45
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE
Description: A simple and powerful classroom management application that allows you to monitor live screens of student computers or show you screen to students. You can take control of a student computer by controlling the mouse and keyboard. This way, you can always watch what users are doing on the remote computer. Additionally you can also record student's screens. Several tools allow you to turn off, restart, hibernate.... remote computers with one click. Starting program on remote computers is easy.
Easy Step-by-step installation takes only 5 minutes! No registration is needed. Start tracking student activity now.
Here are major features:
-Installation and use of the application is very easy since all of the functions can be accessed with a few mouse clicks.
-You have complete control over what students are doing.
-This software provides you with a live picture of the student screens.
- You can make the presentation by showing your live screen to students or presenting student screen to others.
- Application allows you to take over the student computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
- The remote computers screens are represented in the table with a customizable number of rows as thumbnails.
- Schedule remote computers desktop recording to MPEG4 files
- Execute several actions on all remote computers with on click
- Block applications and Internet access
- Log visited web sites
- Log application use
- Log keystrokes - key logger
...and much more - see feature list and screen-shots
Application now runs on Android, iOS and Windows Phone too.
Advanced Net Monitor for Classroom 4.9.12 Net Monitor for Classroom is a program that allows a view of a computer monitor of a remote computer, which is connected to the network. After start the program displays the
Appliances Monitor Remote Networks via Ethernet Three new appliances from Visual Networks provide monitoring for remote networks connected via business DSL and Cable links, marking the first time that Visual Networks will supply an Ethernet LAN interface.