|Aml Maple has a new kind of view on keyboard layout indicators: simple, modern, flexible. Current layout can be indicated with colored symbols and national flag icon.|
Feb 3, 2018 21:37:03|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Aml Pages Russian Version 9.29b2238 Aml Pages is a tree-like notes manager, that allows you to keep all your notes in a tree structure, arranging them as you like
- Mouse Hunter 1.71 Mouse Hunter is a free utility that optimizes the work with the mouse wheel. When you spin the mouse wheel it scrolls the UI element that is located under the mouse pointer, not the element that has the input focus.
|Show all author software|
Aml Maple has a new kind of view on keyboard layout indicators: simple, modern, flexible.
Aml Maple indicates the active layout being currently used (the language you are typing at this particular moment). It is always in front of you, exactly at the place you are typing!
An usage is very simple. For example, you can configure the red cursor for English and the blue cursor one for French (or any other). Once you change your language layout, cursor color will change accordingly.
It's easy to find - just look at the typing place or mouse cursor.
It's easy to understand - current layout can be indicated with colored symbols and/or national flag icon.
It's easy to use - indicator is compatible with absolutely most of the programs: both windowed and console.
It's easy to setup - 8 interface languages, 30 language layouts are supported out-of-the-box.
Aml Maple is a helpful indicator for the currently used keyboard layout. The indication is configurable and might be done in two ways: either by text cursor or mouse pointer or both of them. The indication in the text cursor is done by changing its color and indicating the language name to or below the cursor. The cursor width is also configurable. The indication in the mouse pointer is done by showing either the language name or country flag next to the mouse pointer.
It's usage is very simple. For example, you can configure the red cursor for English and the blue cursor one for French. Once you change your language layout, the cursor color will change accordingly.
The program has a multi-language interface and help files. It's available in English, Greek, German, Hebrew, Italian, Lithuanian, Kazakh, Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Sinhala, Ukrainian, Turkish and others too - more than 15 languages.
Cursor, Language, Keyboard, Layout, Input, Typing, Flag, Lang, Switcher, Text, Assistant
Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/8/8.1/10; 16 MB RAM; 1.5 MB HDD
added: setting "Show balloon on system tray on start";
new core DLLs;
updated languages file;
added: setting "Restart As Admin automatically";
added: new menu command "F.A.Q." (visit to web page "Frequently Asked Questions");
changed: submenu of button Help in Settings dialog;
| Find last version of Aml Maple|
| Freeware alternatives Aml Maple 5.36|
| Free Download Aml Maple 5.36 from amlpages.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Comfort Typing Pro 7.4 Comfort Typing Pro helps you to choose keywords for frequently used phrases and other keystrokes. Just type in a keyword of your choice, and the software will replace it
|Find all software similar on Aml Maple 5.36|
- Bad LANGuage: Derrik Lang's Blog Generally, Bad Language is against awards shows. The TelePrompTer puffery and please-buy/see-my-latest-CD/DVD appearances are nauseating at best. But it's our job to report on all things pop culture. So we watch. And we watch. And we fall asleep. Then we
- Citibank Tries On-Screen Keyboard To Foil Phishers The U.K. division of global giant Citibank has introduced an on-screen "keyboard" for its online banking customers in an attempt to foil some types identity theft.
|Find all news similar on Aml Maple 5.36|