|Car Icon Library covers a broad range of automotive topics: from a car credit to a car, from a SUV to a police car, from automotive business to traffic lights. Includes 133 images with multiple resolutions (from 16x16 to 256x256 pixels).|
Mar 21, 2013 13:53:55|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE, Unix, Palm OS, Mac OS|
|Author||Icon Empire Team||
click for full size
More author software:
- IconEmpire 2.0 IconEmpire is a complete icon and cursor solution. Use it to express your artistic nature and create your own unique icons, cursors and other tiny images. Manage icon libraries, and add a unique look and feel to your desktop and folders.
- Phone Icon Library 3.23 Speed up development of communication products and services and enhance the usability and look of your new project with ready-made Phone Icons. Phone Icon Library includes icons for symbols and actions that are used in telecommunications.
|Show all author software|
Program usability and well-designed interfaces are often overlooked in favor of the application's functionality. Meanwhile, attractive and easy-to-use interfaces can become a watershed between a wide market acclaim and the position of a software backbencher. Cumbersome and confusing user interfaces can turn customers away from an otherwise brilliant piece of software. This is the reason why designers and developers must pay adequate heed to the visual part of their products. Icons play one of the central roles in creating the overall atmosphere of the application and add to its functionality.
The automotive industry is one of the fields where software clarity and ease of use are essential for providing quality service and getting things done in time. A good car keeps on rolling, and so should your software. If you have been searching for a great set of icons for your car service CRM, an ERP for your logistics company or for any application that relates to the automobile industry - you have reached your destination! The Icon Empire Car Icon set covers a broad range of automobile-related topics: from a car credit to a car, from a SUV to a police car, from car business to traffic lights - all you can think of in a single set. You will never miss a deadline and the program users will forget what a user manual is - that how expressive these icons are!
All icons in the Car Icon set have been carefully handcrafted pixel by pixel by professional artists. Their superb quality speaks for itself: icons boast vivid colors, smooth and well-rounded edges and an amazing level of detail. Their fresh look and superb quality will enable developers to attach a genuinely professional feel to their project interfaces. All images in the Car Icon Library are delivered in a variety of formats and sizes, including ICO, PNG, GIF, BMP and such sizes as 16x16, 24x24, 32x32 and 48x48. In addition, icon formats for Windows Vista are also available with such sizes as 128x128 and 256x256.
icon, set, icon set, car, automobile, vehicle, transport, Vista, images
7 icons have been modified
| Freeware alternatives Car Icon Library 3.10|
| Free Download Car Icon Library 3.10 from iconempire.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Standard Transport Icons 2013.3 Create online and printed matters of transport infrastructure. Standard Transport Icons are drawn in four angles, come in a variety of sizes and resolutions, and are available as
- Icons-Land Vista Style Transport Icon Set 3.0 Vista Style Transport Icon Set can be used in Transport, Logistics, Tourism industries, as it includes icons of modern transport facilities such as cars, trucks, airplanes. All
|Find all software similar on Car Icon Library 3.10|
- A German Banking Icon Beats the Rap Deutsche Bank CEO Josef Ackermann and five other leading German business executives were acquitted on July 22 of criminal charges that they wasted shareholders' money by authorizing large payments to senior staff when former industrial and telecom giant M
- Car Makers Consider Other Marketing Vehicles Most automotive advertisers are taking the road most traveled this year, with few car marketers predicting abrupt changes in approach or media mix. In fact, the majority of the strategies executives discussed at the 17th annual 2005 North American Interna
|Find all news similar on Car Icon Library 3.10|