Canvas Illustration Software X
( View screenshot )
|CANVAS X is the high-performance drawing environment for professionals in business, science, and engineering. It seamlessly integrates technical drawing, image editing, page layout, web graphics & presentation features into a single application.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- ACDSee 8.0 Import, view, sort, print, enhance, share and archive your digital photos. Award-winning ACDSee is easy to use for everyone from beginner to professional level, and also powerful and flexible enough to meet your needs as your image collection grows.
- ACDSee PowerPack 7.0 Three award-winning photo products for sorting, editing and printing - at a great price. Import, organize, share and archive with ACDSee. Edit and fix in ACD FotoCanvas. Get quality prints, calendars, contact sheets from layouts in ACD FotoSlate.
|Show all author software|
Canvas X is the single most cost-effective, comprehensive solution for professionals who need to create, enhance, present and share technical illustrations and graphics.
Streamline your Workflow Bringing together all your project documents, images, and data (even legacy files from obscure formats or obsolete products) into one unified design environment has never been so easy. With Canvas, you can quickly simplify your work process by directly importing files from over 80 standard file formats (including DXF and DWG).
Create with ConfidenceCanvas' micron-level precision and virtually unlimited object and control point specifications ensure that the accuracy of your data is maintained throughout all aspects of the process-from design to delivery. Plus, Dimensioning tools automate the cumbersome process of measuring dimensions and eliminate conversion errors from manual calculations.
Capture your Audience A comprehensive set of award-winning drawing, illustration, and image-editing tools help visualize and enhance your project information. Plus, Sprite Technologies enable you to apply transparency effects and image editing filters to text, objects, and illustrations without rendering-all objects remain completely editable. Advanced technologies such as channel masks, vector masks, gradient transparency tools and opacity effects are on hand for stunning visuals.
Collaborate with Colleagues Canvas Markup and Annotation tools facilitate the iterative process of reviewing documents and providing feedback. Markups and redlines can be saved to separate layers or according to reviewer for easy identification and review.
CAD software, Graphics software, Vector illustration software, technical drawing software, Publication software, Desktop Publishing, Presentation Software, CAD software
Pentium III, Win 2000,XP 128 MB RAM 100 MB HD, 16-bit color, 1024x768 Res
The Presets palette can now be used to store frequently used Color, Gradients & Texture. New Document Scale options are available & A Scale Bar command can create a completely accurate labeled scale
| Freeware alternatives Canvas Illustration Software X|
| Free Download Canvas Illustration Software X from files.acdsystems.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Canvas Professional Edition (Mac) 9.0.4 CANVAS 9 is the high-performance drawing environment for professionals in business, science, and engineering. It seamlessly integrates technical drawing, image editing, page
- Canvas Professional Edition 9.0.4 CANVAS 9 is the high-performance drawing environment for professionals in business, science, and engineering. It seamlessly integrates technical drawing, image editing, page
|Find all software similar on Canvas Illustration Software X|
- Microsoft Longhorn Reinvents Desktop Graphics Microsoft's Meltdown conference is all about building games on Windows. Originally started as a compatibility test-fest for hardware makers and software developers, the event has matured into a Windows game developer convention. Highlights from this ...
- Microsoft Reinvents Desktop Graphics in Windows Longhorn Microsoft Corp. is working away on the next-generation of Windows, code-named Longhorn, due in 2006. According to developers, the new operating system will reshape the Windows graphics architecture, from 2D to 3D, with the Windows Graphics Foundation.
|Find all news similar on Canvas Illustration Software X|