|This version has OpenGL compatible 3D graphics and sounds which make the gameplay more pleasant than ever. The game has such features as hints, mistake spotting and it automatically saves the game for you whenever you exit and loads it when you start|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- 2007 Mahjongg 4.01 This mahjongg game has OpenGL compatible 3D graphics. It has 6 game modes: Mahjongg, Lines, Tetris, Blocks, Memory and Concentration. Graphics have such features as dynamic projected shadows and reflections.
- 3D Total Backgammon 1.0 3D Total Backgammon is the most complete backgammon game - it has every single feature you could ever think of. With this game you can join the most extensive online club and compete with other players from all over the world.
|Show all author software|
This version has OpenGL compatible 3D graphics and sounds which make the gameplay more pleasant than ever. The game has such features as hints, mistake spotting and it automatically saves the game for you whenever you exit and loads it when you start the game again. There are various difficulty levels and infinite number of unique solvable boards. There are 4 symmetry types for generated puzzles, you can also enter your own puzzle and let 3D SuDoku Pro solve it. The game has Export to HTML and Print features to let you add generated puzzles to your web site or anywhere you wish. Sudoku is a very popular logic puzzle in Japan, it's also known as Suduko, Sudoko, Su do ku, Sodoku, Suduku. It is very simple to learn, requires no calculations, and provides a surprisingly wide variety of logic situations. From children to old can enjoy it for a pass-time. The game refers to a number placement puzzle also known as Number Place in USA. First Japanese title of this puzzle is "Suuji wa dokushin ni kagiru". It's means that number is limited only single (unmarried). But this title is too long, then it was abbreviated as "Sudoku". So "SU" means number, "DOKU" means single. The puzzle seems to have first been published in the USA before being noticed and then popularised in Japan.
3d sudoku pro, Suduku, OpenGL, Suduko, Sudoko, Sodoku, puzzle, sudoku, 3d sudoku, logic, feature, game, Su do ku, 3d
P-2 300Mhz, 32Mb RAM
| Find last version of 3D SuDoku Pro|
| Freeware alternatives 3D SuDoku Pro 1.01|
| Free Download 3D SuDoku Pro 1.01 from rightdown.info|
Similar software shotlights:
- 3D SuDoku 1.42 This version has OpenGL compatible 3D graphics and sounds which make the gameplay more pleasant than ever. The game has such features as hints, mistake spotting and it
|Find all software similar on 3D SuDoku Pro 1.01|
- NAMM: Apple reveals upcoming feature for Logic The normally tight-lipped Apple Computer on Thursday revealed an upcoming feature called Bus Latency Compensation that will make its way into a future version of the company's professional audio application, Logic Pro. Apple said the feature will answer r
- Apple takes pre-orders for Logic, Logic Express 7.1 Apple is now taking pre-orders for the next major update to the companies professional grade music applications, Logic and Logic Express. The update, which brings both applications to version 7.1, will ship on DVD and will cost US$19.95.
|Find all news similar on 3D SuDoku Pro 1.01|