|SQLite Data Wizard is a powerful Windows GUI utility for managing your SQLite data. It provides you with a number of easy-to-use wizards for performing the required data manipulation easily and quickly.|
Feb 9, 2014 16:46:03|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
SQLite Data Wizard is a powerful Windows GUI utility for managing your SQLite data. It includes the following modules:
• Converts schema and data from any ADO-compatible database to SQLite.
• Transfers tables, indexes, and foreign key constraints.
• Migrates source objects directly to the target database or generates SQL scripts.
• Imports data from the most popular formats including Excel, Access, CSV, DBF, XML, and also ODBC data sources to SQLite tables.
• Includes Graphical Builder to map source file columns to target table fields in a few mouse clicks.
• Uses bulk loading commands to speed up the import process.
• Lets you to adjust data formats, empty target tables, execute custom SQL scripts, etc.
• Exports data from SQLite tables, views and queries to the 17 most popular file formats including MS Excel, HTML, XML, PDF, etc.
• Allows you to fully customize output files including header and footer, fonts, colors, data formats, encoding, etc.
• Supports Office 2007 file formats natively.
• Creates a full set of ASP.NET scripts for working with SQLite tables, views and queries through the web.
• Allows to create webpages of your own style: color scheme, images, fonts, etc.
• Protects generated scripts with advanced security settings.
SQLite, GUI, admin, tool, data, management, wizard, export, import, ASP.NET, aspx, generator, database, converter, ADO, pump, Excel, Access, Word, XML, HTML, PDF, RTF, DBF, CSV, TXT
Pentium III/ RAM: 512 MB
Version 13.12 features updated Data Import and SQL Dump tools, data export to JSON format, redesigned Start Page, and some other useful things.
| Freeware alternatives SQLite Data Wizard 13.12|
| Free Download SQLite Data Wizard 13.12 from sqlmaestro.com|