|Firebird Maestro is a powerful Windows database management solution for Firebird administration and development. Firebird Maestro provides you with graphical user interface (GUI), which allows you to perform database operations easy and fast.|
May 23, 2014 17:06:40|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Firebird Maestro is a powerful solution for the Firebird server administration and development. Key features include:
- support for all the Firebird versions up to 3.0;
- database designer;
- complete data management tools with viewing, editing, grouping, sorting and filtering abilities and BLOB Viewer/Editor;
- Unicode/UTF8 support;
- handy SQL Editor with code folding, syntax highlighting, SQL formatter and multi-threading;
- visual query builder;
- data export/import to/from the most popular formats including Excel, HTML, XML, and more;
- comfortable access to the Firebird security features.
The application also provides you with a powerful set of tools to edit and execute SQL scripts, build visual diagrams for numeric data, compose OLAP cubes, and much more.
Firebird, maestro, front, GUI, admin, client, tool, database, management, server, administration, administrator, development, editor, builder, stored, UDF, security, script, IDE, designer, olap
Pentium III/ RAM: 512 MB
Version 14.1 introduces support for some Firebird 3.0 new features, updated SQL Dump wizard, nullable column checker, data export to JSON, and a lot of other useful things.
| Freeware alternatives Firebird Maestro 14.1|
| Free Download Firebird Maestro 14.1 from sqlmaestro.com|