Quick PDF to Word is an easy to use and reliable PDF to Word converter software. Buy PDF to Word software to convert PDF files to Word documents hassle free. Features of Quick PDF to Word converter: It is fast, consistent, affordable.
Description: Quick PDF to Word converter is a great tool that helps you to convert PDF to Word documents at an affordable cost without wasting your time.
Quick PDF to Word converter Features:
- It is an intuitive, versatile and easy -to-use one screen conversion interface. Convert your document without having any expertise in computers.
- Excellent document conversions at an affordable price.
- Accurate conversion software without having any effect on documents layouts, fonts, graphics and formatting.
- Quick PDF to Word allows you to convert Master Password protected PDF-files too.
- Our batch conversion features helps you to save your time by converting multiple documents in one go.
- It supports Multilingual Conversion that allows you to convert PDF documents to Word or .rtf in 9 languages.
- Quick PDF to Word also gives you the option to change the Graphical User Interface (GUI) language to 10 different International languages.
- Supports Partial PDF file conversion.
- Quick PDF to Word trial offer now limited to 45 days.
- Quick PDF to Word does not interfere with other programs running on your computer making them slow.
- FREE Customer support and FREE software updates to our registered users.
- Easy Troubleshooting and also create log files.
Quick PDF Converter 4.1 Quick PDF Converter is an easy to use software that converts your PDF file to Word document and other file formats. The new Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature converts
Quick PDF Converter Suite 3.0 Quick PDF Converter Suite is complete PDF Converter software which lets you convert PDF files, edit them as well as create PDF files in a jiffy. Easy to use software lets you
U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.