OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.3.2
( View screenshot )
|OptiVec for Borland C/C++: Assembler-written library of vector and matrix functions, 2-3 times faster than compiled C/C++ code: Math, statistics, analysis, FFT, matrix inversion, decomposition, curve-fitting - in total more than 3500 functions.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- OptiVec for Visual C++ 5.2.3 OptiVec for Visual C++: Assembler-written library of vector and matrix functions, 2-3 times faster than compiled C/C++ code: Math, statistics, analysis, FFT, matrix inversion, decomposition, curve-fitting - in total more than 3500 functions.
- CMATH for Delphi 7 5.3.2 CMATH for Delphi 7 makes fast complex-number math functions (cartesian and polar) available in three precisions. This comprehensive library was written in Assembler for superior speed and accuracy.
|Show all author software|
OptiVec contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields:
1. Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions.
2. Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, eigenvalues.
3. Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc., both one- and two-dimensional.
4. Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to non-linear models with multiple data sets.
6. Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation).
7. Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates.
8. Complex number math, both in cartesian and polar format.
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions, on the average, 2-3 times faster than compiled source code of the same functionality. In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
The object-oriented interface for C++, "VecObj", offers simplified function calls and increased memory safety.
This version is for the Embarcadero / Borland / CodeGear C++ compilers (RAD Studio, Borland Developer Studio, Borland C++ Builder, Borland C++, Turbo C++).
vector, matrix, library, function, math, programming, curve fitting, inversion, linear systems
Embarcadero / Borland C++ (RAD Studio, BC++ Builder, Borland Dev. Studio)
| Freeware alternatives OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.3.2|
| Free Download OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.3.2 from optivec.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- OptiVec for Delphi 7 5.3.2 OptiVec for Delphi 7: Assembler-written library of vector and matrix functions, 2-3 times faster than compiled source code: Math, statistics, analysis, FFT, matrix inversion
|Find all software similar on OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.3.2|