|RouterConsole fetches Routing table, ARP table, Interface Table, Interface details and displays different interface graphs and Interface details.In addition it also fetches Cisco specific tables like memory, process, ip-accounting from Cisco devices.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:10|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- WanSpy 1.6 Today's computer networks doesn't just confined to LAN, it is distributed over wide area across building, cities and countries through WAN Link. WAN link is still expensive and may be point of bottleneck many a times.
- VPN Console V1.0 VPN Console reads and interpret the log files of Microsoft IAS server and Microsoft DHCP server, Syslog. It also provides event log to syslog message converter daemon and syslog message captueing utility.
|Show all author software|
Router Console is a SNMP based tool for monitoring and controlling unlimited number of Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches and any SNMP Compatible routers and switches simultaneously. It displays routing table, ARP table, interface table, system information, interface details and many other important parameters. Router Console also fetches IP accounting data, memory table, process table, running configuration from your Cisco Network Devices like routers and switches. Using this software network administrator can see the number of bytes and packets switched through the Cisco IOS software on a source and destination IP address basis.
In addition to these features Router Console displays various graphs like interface graphs, cpu utilization graph, bandwidth graphs, memory graphs etc
1) Displays routing table, interface table, ARP table, interface details, system details.
2) Displays various interface graphs like interface traffic graph, percentage bandwidth utilization, I/O error, packet discard graph etc.
3) Provides information about all interfaces with their active (green) and inactive (red) status.
4) With Router Console you can monitor and manage unlimited number of switches and routers at a same time.
5) Supports SNMP version 1 and version 2c.
6) RouterConsole provide facility of sorting of tables in many ways.
7) RouterConsole provide facility of resolving IP-Address to their corresponding DNS Name by reverse DNS lookup.
8) All tables can be exported to plain text format or CVS format which can be easily exported to database systems like Oracle/MS SQL Server/MS Access etc.
9) All graphs can be exported in BMP image format.
10) Provide auto refresh facility of IP-Accounting table.
Cisco intended features
Show current running configuration, and tables like ip-accounting, memory, process, interface etc.
SNMP, Cisco, ip accounting, interface table, routing table, interface graph
| Freeware alternatives RouterConsole V1.1.3|
| Free Download RouterConsole V1.1.3 from dvsinfo.com|