BrowseControl restricts inappropriate surfing and enforces Internet usage policies enterprise wide. Block unauthorized programs such as online games and chat applications. Prevent users from downloading video, audio or other file types.
AccessPatrol 22.214.171.124 AccessPatrol provides a proactive solution for securing endpoints (USBs, CDs/DVDs, BlueTooth, WiFi, iPods, MP3s) to prevent illicit transfer of data to unauthorized devices.
BrowseReporter 4.4 BrowseReporter is an easy to use Reporting tool, designed to allow professionals to monitor their user's Internet Browsing activity. Detailed and Summary level reports and graphs can be generated.
- Allow access to authorized c sites – Allowed List
- Deny access to specific sites – Blocked List
- Implement Interent access policies by PC or by User
- Restrict use of unproductive applications such as online games, chat programs etc., through the App Blocker feature
- Install separate consoles in each department/classroom, to allow the mangers/teachers to manage their own individual employees/students.
- Block USB/CD drives
- Block keyboard/mouse/screen
- Shut down or reboot Client PCs remotely
- Restrict messaging, FTP, ICQ etc
- Block video, audio, exes and other file extensions
- Ensure that your offsite users/systems are under the same protection as your onsite systems. Even if the systems are not connected to the BrowseControl server, the Internet and App Blocker security policies can be configured to apply to mobile users/laptops.
Attack Blocks Access to Popular Web Sites A widespread electronic attack on a company that handles traffic for some of the world's most-visited Web sites knocked several high-profile sites offline for at least 45 minutes early Tuesday.