Description: NetPalpus is a powerful and easy-to-use network management tool, which can discover, organize and monitor all devices on your network. It can monitor the device status, as well as availability of specific services and alert you via sound or email when a device becomes unavailable. The network devices are automatically organized by subnet and service type, and you can also create custom groups to manage them based on your own criteria.
The key features includes:
1. Quickly discover all devices on your network. Faster than most network discovery tools.
2. Well designed user interface provides a quick access to all the information you need.
3. Monitor the devices' status as well as their services.
4. Support network diagram.
5. Provide various alarming methods.
6. Statistic of a device's up and down time percentage.
7. Support SNMP, the standard of network management.
WhatsUp Gold Starter Kit 14 Experience the power of WhatsUp Gold for free by managing three devices within your network. WhatsUp Gold gives intelligent and easy to use, extensive network management that goes
FreeSnmp 2.0.3 Free SNMP provides basic support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), allowing users to perform such tasks as viewing and browsing MIBs, performing Walk operation. The