|Scrap paper-based exams for secure online testing! Adit Testdesk makes distributed network-based testing easy and secure. Produce exams that look just the way you like, including custom logotypes, fonts, background images and customizable reports.|
Jun 29, 2013 15:33:51|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Adit Testdesk 2.40 Replace paper exams with fully automated computer-based testing! From designing the exam to grading the results, Adit Testdesk is a perfect solution to your testing needs. Dozens of question types are supported for exams, quizzes, and surveys.
- DVD Chief 2.15 Keep your growing movie collection under control! Just type movie titles, browse ISO images or keep inserting DVD or Blu-Ray disks, and DVD Chief will automatically recognize the movies and fill in the details from a comprehensive Internet database.
|Show all author software|
Scrap paper-based exams for secure online testing! Adit Testdesk makes distributed network-based testing easy and secure. No matter how many students or test subjects you have, the client-server edition of the Adit Testdesk suite will fully replace paper-based tests with fully automated, computer-graded exams. The comprehensive testing suite makes it easy to design, run and grade tests, exams, and surveys. Multiple question types from multiple choice to Flash animations to spoken response are supported.
Secured client-server technology makes network-based tests bullet-proof to protect students' privacy and prevent tampering. No answers or grading rules are ever stored on workstations running the tests. Answers to test questions are transferred onto the server protected with secure encryption algorithms. The server is responsible for grading the tests and assessing the results. You won't need Adit Testdesk installed on every workstation. A simple self-contained client application is all that you need to perform local and network-based tests.
Adit Testdesk makes distributed online tests as easy as in-class exams. No matter whether you conduct a test in a LAN-connected classroom or over the Internet, exams remain just as secure as they ever were. Access to each test or exam can be restricted with a variety of rules, location and user-based quotas.
Adit Testdesk closely mimics the appearance of Microsoft Office 2007, making the testing suite easy to learn and to use. Adit Testdesk can produce exams that look just the way you like, including custom logotypes, fonts, and background images. Fully customizable reports are available.
Exams produces with Adit Testdesk look similar to familiar paper-based tests. Common question types such as multiple choice, fill the blank, draw and connect, true or false and many more are supported. Additional question types unique to computer-based testing are also available, including spoken response, Flash animations, video and audio.
test, creation, software, elearning, quiz, exam, training, survey, testing, tester, tests, exam software, quiz software, assessment, assessment software
Pentium 1 GHz, 512 Mb RAM, 80 Mb HDD
* Data drag and drop in Results management
* Improved test server stability
* Fixed Issues
| Freeware alternatives Adit Testdesk Server 2.60|
| Free Download Adit Testdesk Server 2.60 from download.aditsoftware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Test Maker 2.7 Test Maker is a professional software product for organizing tests and analyzing the results. You can use Test Maker in any sphere where quick and effective testing is required
|Find all software similar on Adit Testdesk Server 2.60|