|Powerful CRM with links to Sage & Quickbooks with the following features :-Contact Management, MarketingCampaigns, Opportunities, Quotations, Sales Orders, Invoicing, Purchase Orders, Links to Sage Line 50 andQuickbooks, Diary, Email Centre plus ..|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:03|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Smart Money 1.3 With Smart Money you can enter, view, analyse and print out all aspects of your personal income & expenditure, thus enabling you to control your finance at all time.
- My-CRM 2.51.54 Designed for the small business this level entry CRM software offers contact management,a fully integrated calenda,opportunities,quotations,invoicing with receivables and a project/helpdesk module with time and billing. Works with most currencies
|Show all author software|
Horizon is a powerful CRM with links to Sage & Quickbooks
Contact Management, Marketing Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotations, Sales Orders, Invoicing, Purchase Orders,
Links to Sage Line 50 and Quickbooks, Diary, Email Centre, Document Library, Help Desk with Knowledge Base,
Service Level Agreements, Customer asset tracking, RMA, Issue tracking plus much moreLook after your customers before someone else does !!
project, contact management, campaign, knowledge base, quotations, opportunity, defect, invoicing, helpdesk
Vista Ready, Interface improvements plus other small fixes and updates. . . Updated for Sage 2009, Asset List.
| Find last version of Horizon CRM|
| Freeware alternatives Horizon CRM 2.00.970|
| Free Download Horizon CRM 2.00.970 from horizon-crm.co.uk|
Similar software shotlights:
- Horizon CRM for Sage 2.00.970 Powerful CRM with links to Sage & Quickbooks with the following features :-Contact Management, MarketingCampaigns, Opportunities, Quotations, Sales Orders, Invoicing, Purchase
|Find all software similar on Horizon CRM 2.00.970|
- ACT 2005 Goes for Flexibility in Contact Management The update to Best Software's flagship contact management application includes separate versions for small teams and for larger workgroups, as well as more advanced salesforce automation features.
- CRM Planning: Keys for Project Success Thinking about the potential ROI of your customer relationship management (CRM) project should start during the selection process. Before you write an RFP or start talking to vendors, you need to do some homework to ensure that you're on the right track t
|Find all news similar on Horizon CRM 2.00.970|