dbForge Studio for MySQL 7.2
( View screenshot )
|dbForge Studio for MySQL is the universal MySQL and MariaDB client for database management, administration and development. With the help of this intelligent MySQL client the work with data and code has become easier and more convenient.|
Dec 24, 2016 21:44:53|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
dbForge Studio for MySQL is the universal MySQL and MariaDB front-end client for database management, administration and development. Devart's MySQL GUI tool provides utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL databases with scheduling, and gives possibility to analyze and report MySQL tables data. dbForge Studio for MySQL now works with any MariaDB database servers, and supports all MariaDB objects types. Everyone can visually design database structures, execute SQL queries and scripts, and manage MariaDB users and privileges.
* Includes support for MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x, MariaDB server versions 5.5 and 10.0, Percona and Amazon RDS
* Administration and Maintenance. Tools for MySQL database administration and management include means for managing user privileges, MySQL service control, managing server variables, table maintenance, etc.
* Data Analysis
* Data Comparison and Sync
* Data Editor
* Database Backup. Dump databases in SQL format and schedule regular MySQL database backups.
* Database Explorer
* Database Refactoring. Renaming tables, columns, views, procedures, functions and indexes. Possibility to generate refactoring script of a database without changing it.
* Debugger. The first debugger for MySQL that offers step-by-step code execution, breakpoints, watches, a call stack, a variables evaluation mechanism to automate debugging of MySQL stored routines and triggers and keeps MySQL server's logic of procedure execution.
* Exporting and Importing Data
* Flat Table Editor
* Object Editors
* Database Projects
* Query Builder
* Query Profiler. The tool helps you detect problems and optimize SQL queries via GUI.
* Schema Comparison
* SQL Editing and Execution
* Visual Database Designer
* Pluggable authentication is supported. The product provides the extended support of pluggable authentication modules for MySQL servers.
* Connection to Sphinx Search Engine is supported
* Phrase Completion
* Connection through Named Pipe
mysql client, mysql gui, mysql gui tools, mysql manager, mysql editor, mysql front end, mariadb client, mariadb gui, mysql gui client, mysql gui windows, mysql administrator, mysql admin, mysql admin tool, mysql administration, mysql dump
.NET Framework 4.5 or higher installed
The Database Search tool has been completely redesigned for optimal search of both objects and data
Visual Object Editors have been totally redesigned
Redesigned Table Maintenance wizard
Improved SQL document parser performance
Connection through Named Pipe implemented
Improved XML View and new JSON
| Freeware alternatives dbForge Studio for MySQL 7.2|
| Free Download dbForge Studio for MySQL 7.2 from devart.com|