|Automatically process thousands of document images per hour, rename image files by cover page barcode, separate into individual documents, and create folders and filenames from barcode values. Create a report of found barcodes in XML or CSV format.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ClearImage Tools 5.7 Image processing tools with COM .NET API support extensive object and line manipulation, quality assurance, and other operations, in a fully automated fashion, offer powerful functions intuitive controls and rock solid reliability, for PDF, TIFF, JPG
- ClearImage Repair 5.7 Professional ActiveX tools for VB C++ Delphi batch applications to auto deskew, rotate, crop, register, denoise, remove lines, fax headers and borders from scanned and faxed images. Improve ICR, OCR results and reduce size of saved images. FREE SDK
|Show all author software|
Barcode Director is a production imaging tool that uses barcodes on scanned / faxed documents to: rename image files by cover page barcode, separate into individual documents, assemble image pages into collated documents. Created documents and/or folders are named using barcode value. Reads the most popular 1D barcodes (code 39, code 128, etc.) and 2D Barcodes (PDF417, DataMatrx, QR) are supported. Barcode values are validated and filtered per customer requirements. Barcode values parsing allows use of portions of the value in file and folders names. Supports TIFF and PDF as input and output, JPEG and other image formats as input. Input files can be located in one or more folders and/or sub-folders. Output files are routed to one or more output folders. Output folders names are fixed or generated dynamically with barcode values. Windows UI mode provides for quick and easy configuration of the most sophisticated processing. Multiple configurations saved for future use from UI or from command line batch processing . High-volume production features includes: Automatic batch processing of thousands of document images per hour. Command line execution mode easily integrates in customer workflow. Monitor mode for unattended continuous processing. Reading of poor quality barcodes through automatic image improvement scripts to resolve the recognition issues. Extensive exception handling (e.g. barcode not found, or duplicate values, or invalid values) for robust production implementation and exceptions re-work. Detailed XML or CSV reports for easy connection to other workflow components.
bar, collate, DataMatrix, group, xml, 2of5, tab, archive, 39, automation, separate, code, automatic, 128, sort, barcode, csv, batch, image, folder, rename, read, PDF417
1.5 Mhz Pentium III, 2GB memory
| Freeware alternatives Barcode Director 1.0|
| Free Download Barcode Director 1.0 from inliteresearch.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ClearImage SDK 5.7 Recognize Code 39 Code 128 PDF417 DataMatrix and more from images in .NET VB C++ Delphi. ClearImage COM is for applications requiring high accuracy and speed, and read poor
- iRondo Imaging Station 1.7 Automatically process thousands of images per hour, group image batches by coverpage barcode, rename files by the barcode value, clean up (despeckle, remove border, noise, crop
|Find all software similar on Barcode Director 1.0|
- Blu-ray founders rename, open group to new members Sony and 12 other supporters of Blu-ray optical disc technology have formed the Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) in a bid to promote the system over rival blue-laser technology from the DVD Forum.
- MS hatchesJune patch batch First up there's a flaw in the Application Programming Interface (API) of Microsoft DirectPlay. Software which implement this API are typically network-based multi-player games An attacker who exploited the vuln could cause a networked DirectPlay ...
|Find all news similar on Barcode Director 1.0|