PDF-eXPLODE automates high-volume document delivery. With a click of the printer button, PDF-eXPLODE converts a report, Word or mail merge document into a batch of individualized PDF attachments and securely e-mails them to the designated recipients.
Description: PDF-eXPLODE automates high-volume document delivery, making it easy and cost-effective for small businesses to send their customers invoices, statements and other information they expect on time. With a click of the printer button, PDF-eXPLODE converts a report, a Word document or a mail merge document into a batch of personalized PDF attachments and securely and reliably e-mails them to the designated recipients. And used in combination with a task scheduler, users can automate routine mailings for hands-free delivery. PDF-eXPLODE functions as a Windows printer that works with most existing software. It captures a report/document being printed and, instead of printing it, converts it to a master PDF. It then "explodes", or bursts, the master PDF into individual PDF attachments and e-mails them based on hidden tags easily inserted in the original report/document. These tags identify the e-mail address where the PDF attachment is to be sent and the subject/message to be used.
Features and benefits of PDF-eXPLODE include:
• Works with text documents and data-driven reports: Crystal Reports, R&R Report Writer, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word (Mail Merge Wizard) and Microsoft Visual FoxPro.
• Preserves appearance of original documents using Adobe PDF
• Combines multiple documents to same recipient into single PDF
• Distributes document to multiple recipients
• Sends documents directly through mail server (SMTP)
• Installs easily as printer driver
• Defaults to a general e-mail subject and message to make e-mail deliveries simple
• Optionally applies customized e-mail subjects and messages to each individual PDF
• Optionally password-protects files
• Delivers and saves an archive copy of each PDF document
DocumentBurster 6.3.1 DocumentBurster is a report distribution software which can burst reports such as payslips, invoices or statements in order to break up and distribute by email, web, FTP and file
Business Objects completes Crystal Reports integration On Tuesday Business Objects will unveil Business Objects XI (Extreme Insight), the first version of its software following last year's acquisition of Crystal Decisions, to completely integrate Business Objects BI software with Crystal Reports.