|OptiPerl will help you make CGI scripts in Perl, offline in Windows. It is a fully integrated visual environment and editor for creating, testing, debugging and running perl scripts, directly or through associated html documents. Includes many tools.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Backup Chunker 2.2 A free backup/synchronization solution with unique features! Perform multiple synchronizations between computers, USB disks, MP3 players, FTP & WebDav hosts and burn CD/DVD disks. Can also backup into multiple compressed and/or encrypted zip files.
- CoolCollage 1.0 Cool Collage generates impressive compositions of your photos. Show off your pictures in a visually stunning way, and use them for albums, prints, web sites, etc. CoolCollage can also update automatically your wallpaper and work as a screen saver.
|Show all author software|
OptiPerl 5 is fully integrated visual environment and editor for creating, testing, debugging and running perl and cgi scripts, directly or through associated html documents. It has a well designed user interface and many features.
- Offline editing of CGI Perl Scripts.
- Complete emulation of a real server: scripts can be run indirectly from html documents, with OptiPerl's intenal server. However there is also excellent support if using an apache server.
- Live preview of the scripts in the internal web browser as text or web document.
- Feature packed editor with syntax highlighting and much user customization.
- Completely integrated local & remote debugging with live evaluation of expressions, watches, breakpoints, flow control.
- Code explorer which is a navigational tool that lists elements in your script and can also do a perl pattern search.
- Code librarian and code templates that can be shared with others.
- Context-Sensitive Help on all of Perl's core and module documentation
- Query editor to easily create Query's to be tested with a GET and POST method.
- Pod extractor creates a tree list view of embedded or standalone pod info.
- To do list that is associated with each script.
- Version converter to handle non supported perl functions in windows.
- Smart FTP uploader with a database of upload locations.
- Project support and publishing.
- Live RegExp Tester.
- Source reformatter.
- Many tools like Encoder, Perl Printer, Log Viewer, File Explorer and others!
OptiPerl is used by professionals or amatures.
- Professionals designing perl programs and cgi scripts use it. Save much time by quickly creating, debugging and testing all the ideas you have increasing productivity.
- It is a great learning tool. You can use it to learn Perl and CGI programming in the comfort of a visual editor, without loss of time and money because of loading from dos or being for hours on-line.
CGI, internet, editor, form, server, IDE, form, page, mail, net, form, text, window, web, studio, offline, perl, visual
Internet Explorer installed.
Minor bug fixes.
| Freeware alternatives OptiPerl 5.4|
| Free Download OptiPerl 5.4 from xarka.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Perl Studio 2008 2.15 Perl Studio 2008 is an integrated development environment (IDE) for Perl providing advanced code editor, code completio, built-in HTTP server, built-in FTP client, internal web
|Find all software similar on OptiPerl 5.4|