Description: WebXone is an excellent rapid development platform for Web applications based on RIA development thinking and COM component technologies. It is designed to help small and medium-sized enterprises quickly establish Web-based applications so as to save development costs, shorten development time and quickly adapt to market changes.
With WebXone, You can get your Web applications by delphi/c++builder/VC right now!
* Use Delphi completely to develop Web applications, compatible with most VCL controls; quickly set up browser/server applications using Delphi/VC/C++ Builder
* Quickly turn C/S applications into B/S applications
* Create highly efficient Web applications!
* Support the 3D engines OpenGL and DirectX!
* Simple and effective application interface, easy to debug and deploy!
* Uses smart loading technology which significantly improves the speed of loading since the second time
* Uses pre-compression technology which increases the speed of the first load by 200% to 500% (compared to V1.1)
* Now one module (*. wxo) can have multiple attachments
* Supports automatic loading mode and manual loading mode for attachments, which can be used to load large projects in batches as necessary
* Supports sharing attachment(s) by multiple modules (*.wxo) so as to support BPL- or DLL-based modular structure
* Added WxoDebuger, a module debugging tool for debugging applications in a local, off-network environment
Free use policy
1. Use of a wxo only (so with no attachment) in an application is free
2. Use of a wxo with no more than 5 attachments in a wxo application is free
1. Development languages: Delphi, VC and C++ Builder
2. Server operating systems: Windows, Linux
3. Server software: IIS, Apache and various other server programs
IntraWeb Studio Personal 2.0 IntraWeb Studio is a professional Content Management System (CMS). It enables you to manage your website in a very efficient and cost effective way. IntraWeb Studio is for Web
Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
Borland folding C++Builder into Delphi Borland Software in 2005 plans to fold its C++Builder developer tool line into the company’s Delphi IDE tool family for Windows application development, thus answering the question about what the company had planned to do with the technology.