t-VNC 1.0 Free Remote Desktop software. With t-VNC you can control remote computer viewing its Desktop and controlling by the keyboard and mouse. Includes advanced features, like Stretched view, Block remote computer and other.
Description: Remote control and administration tool for home local networks. Control Desktop remotely, manage files, send messages and monitor computers remotely. Easily allows controlling several computers simultaneously.
Provide a range of controlling and monitoring features, including:
- Remote Desktop features (control user computer remotely, using keyboard and mouse).
- Remote power management (reboot, turn on and off, wake-up computers remotely).
- Run and terminate programs remotely.
- Send text, graphic and sound messages;
- File management (allows to perform file operations on several computers simultaneously).
And also, support of macro commands, batch execution, scheduled tasks and other features.
Appliances Monitor Remote Networks via Ethernet Three new appliances from Visual Networks provide monitoring for remote networks connected via business DSL and Cable links, marking the first time that Visual Networks will supply an Ethernet LAN interface.
Apple Remote Desktop 2 adds 50 features Apple Computer Inc. announced on Monday Apple Remote Desktop 2, its software solution to assist Mac system administrators and computer managers with asset management, software distribution and help desk support. According to Apple, the new release feature