|EArt Audio Editor is a all-in-one audio editor, recorder, converter, splitter, joiner and player. A full set of effects and editing features are included for professional sound production.|
Sep 27, 2013 16:15:17|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- EArt Audio Converter 1.71 EArt Audio Converter is a quick and easy-to-use audio converting utility. The purpose of this software is to convert audio file between the most popular audio formats, including WMA, MP3, OGG and WAV.
- EArt Video Cutter 1.81 EArt Video Cutter is a powerful tool to cut large AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT file into smaller clips in various format and enables you to add over 50 effects to your video file.
|Show all author software|
EArt Audio Editor is a all-in-one audio editor, recorder, converter, splitter, joiner and player. A full set of effects and editing features are included for professional sound production. When editing audio files you can copy, cut, paste and mix any portion of audio files. If required, you may add effects like Amplify, Fade In, Fade Out, Delay, Reverse, Noise Reduction, etc. MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, VOX, RAW and many more audio formats are all supported for direct audio editing.
With EArt Audio Editor you can:
Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Fade In, Fade Out, Flanger, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, and more).
Apply different filters (Brand Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter, FFT Filter) to any selected portion of audio files.
Add silence or noise.
Save any portion of a audio file to disk as a new file).
Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Continue, Stop, Play loop).
Complete, multi-level undo and redo capabilities.
Record audio from a microphone or any other available input device and save to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, RAW, etc. files.
Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical).
Open CD tracks for editing and format conversion.
Add information into audio files (Album, Artist, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year, etc.)
1) Windows 95/98/ME or Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003.
2) About 10 MB of disk space for installation.
3) 586 CPU or higher (Strongly Recommend PIII 1G or higher).
4) 128 MB RAM or more.
audio editor, sound editor, mp3 editor, ogg editor, wav editor, wma editor, Audio File Editor, mp3 to wma, wma to mp3, mp3 to wav, wav to mp3, wma to wav, wav to wma, audio recorder, audio splitter, audio joiner, audio converter, audio player
about 10 MB of disk space
Now this software is free.
| Free Download EArt Audio Editor 4.0 from eartmedia.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Leapic Audio Editor 4.0 Leapic Audio Editor is a all-in-one audio editor, recorder, converter, splitter, joiner and player. A full set of effects and editing features are included for professional sound
- Naturpic Audio Editor 2.0 Naturpic Audio Editor is a visual audio editor, recorder, converter and player. A full set of effects and editing features are included for professional sound production. And it is
|Find all software similar on EArt Audio Editor 4.0|