Receives messages from routers and firewalls (e.g. PIX). Writes messages to file, database, sends email-alerts and much more. Supports UDP and TCP syslog, compression and SNMP. Highly customizable. Runs as background service. With Web Interface.
EventConsolidator 1.0RC1 EventConsolidator is an agentless solution for monitoring multiple Windows machines. It provides a single powerful view of all event logs. Reports provide in-depth information about your systems - without the need to look at each event log manually.
Description: Since 1996, WinSyslog is the professional's choice when it comes to an enhanced syslog server for Windows. Being the first to offer syslog functionality on Windows, Adiscon has always been on top of the others. WinSyslog is extremely reliable, robust, easy to use and reasonably priced. It complies to all relevant standards including RFC 3164 and RFC 3195. Plus, it comes with Adiscon's world-class support. Try the free, full-featured evaluation version and see yourself!
What can I do with WinSyslog?
* receive messages from your firewalls and routers like PIX, NetGear or IPTables
* troubleshoot network problems quickly and easily
* comply with laws and company policies by storing log messages in files or databases
* be alerted when critical conditions occur
* create a central log repository in a heterogeneous environment
* run the system unattended and reliable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
WinSyslog has a myriad of advanced features and use cases. Visit the Website or download the trial to see the broad range of applications yourself.
* an enhanced syslog server for windows
* remotely accessible via a browser with the included web application
* compliant to RFC 3164 and RFC 3195
* backed by practical experience since 1996
* highly performing
* bandwidth-conserving via compressed syslog
* easy to use
* reasonably priced
* highly scalable from the home environment to the needs of multi-national companies
* free for trouble-shooting in home environments (see edition comparison for limitations)
A quick look at WinSyslog's features:
* receive syslog and SNMP messages via all relevant standards
* forward messages
* email messages
* play a sound
* store messages to databases
* pre- and post-process messages
* includes a web application for viewing syslog over the net
* runs as a service
* and much more...
WinSyslog is the solution for all your syslog logging needs.
Indra Networks Offers Hardware-Based Data Compression StorCompress 200, aimed at the enterprise market, is a disk-to-disk storage product that uses the industry-standard "deflate" algorithm for compression in hardware; StorCompress 100 is aimed at small and medium-sized businesses.
Appliances Monitor Remote Networks via Ethernet Three new appliances from Visual Networks provide monitoring for remote networks connected via business DSL and Cable links, marking the first time that Visual Networks will supply an Ethernet LAN interface.