|ViMark is free, easy-to-use and uniformed video encoding benchmark to test your system's performance on video compression. ViMark makes it easy to test the system, publish the result, compare to others and fine tune the system.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- River Past Video Slice 5.3 Trim or split videos from 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, RM/RAM, WMV, and Xvid to AVI, WMV, DivX, XviD, or DV. Frame accurate. Preview video to set the exact frame. Easy to use operations to set the trim and split timecode
- River Past Video Cleaner 7.3 Easy-to-use video converter software. Convert from 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, FLC/FLI animation, animated GIF, IVF, Matroska MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, OGG Media OGM, RM/RAM and WMV to animate GIF, AVI, MOV, WMV, DivX, XviD, DV, MKV, OGM, MP4.
|Show all author software|
Modern computer system has so much performance that even a three year old system would satisfy most people's daily needs, including browsing internet, email, office work, and even photo management. You won't type faster by getting a faster system. Thus, the regular benchmarks which measures general system performance don't matter anymore.
Certainly, there are exceptions, including gaming, anti-virus scan, and video-related work. For the best gaming performance, a powerful video card is often more important than CPU. Anti-virus scanning is time-consuming. However, scanning speed is mostly determined by the hard drive speed, not CPU. The CPU usage often stays under 30% during a scan.Thus, the only time consuming task which is still CPU intensive is video compression. It affects people everyday - encode video for iPod, PMC, Zen; burn DVD; encode video for websites etc.
Many system testers already do some kind of video compression benchmark. They use a variety of software for measuring the speed. However, those software are expensive and impossible for normal user to obtain. Thus, the benchmarking is limited in scope and you cannot benchmark your system to compare to a published result. ViMark is free. You don't need to buy expensive software just to see if your system is performing well. ViMark is easy. It does require QuickTime and DirectX. Other than those two standard video related system components, there is no extra codec download. Run ViMark and you will get your result in minutes.ViMark is a uniformed benchmark. Want to compare your result with other people? Submit to ViMark website and you can easily compare to reuslts running the same CPU or same OS.ViMark helps you to tune your performance. If you see your own result is substantially lower than others who use the same CPU and OS, you know there is a problem. Discuss with others in our discussion forum. It helps you to tune your system for the best performance.
free, video, encoding, benchmark, software, compression
| Free Download ViMark 1.0.0 from download.vimark.info|
Similar software shotlights:
- Elecard MPEG-2 Encoder Pack 4.0 Codec pack comprising Elecard components for encoding, multiplexing, and archiving media data for further DVD creation, broadcasting, use in video on demand services. Directshow
- MCS CPU Benchmark 2008 220.127.116.11 MCS CPU Benchmark is a fully free application which test processor speed. Owing to it you can make real measurement converted on points. Application has four testing functions
|Find all software similar on ViMark 1.0.0|
- New DTS surround encoders leverage OS X, Xserve Digital Theater Systems Inc. (DTS) on Wednesday announced the availability of two new audio software encoders aimed at audio professionals creating multi-channel soundtracks for DVD-Audio, DVD-Video and 5.1 CDs: the Pro Series 6.1 Surround Encoder, a stan
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
|Find all news similar on ViMark 1.0.0|