|There's panic underground! Drums of nuclear waste have begun to leak! Now you must navigate a probe in vast underground caverns transporting the drums to new containment pods!|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Jack-o's Revenge 1.9 A evil witch as turned you into a jack-o-lantern! Now you must quest her castle for five magic items to reverse the spell! Features OpenGL graphics, mouse, keyboard anf joystick support.
- H+Soft Arcade 1.19 Have your own personal arcade on your PC or Laptop with H+Soft Arcade! - Play, Download, Get Info or Delete H+Soft Games with a simple mouse click! The demo always includes 3 of the latest or featured games pre-installed, plus you can download more!
|Show all author software|
There's panic underground! Drums of nuclear waste have begun to leak! Now you must navigate a probe in vast underground caverns transporting the drums to new containment pods, while avoiding cavern walls, fire, robots, lava and more! Collect rockets to blast out huge boulders or land on detinators to blast out cavern walls. Play through 30 levels in standard mode or create and play hundreds of your own levels in the level editor! Game Features: 800x600x16 High Color Graphics, 30 levels to play, A level editor, Supports mouse, keyboard and game pad control simultainiously, Lots of different hazzards, enemies and game tiles to keep it interesting, Game tweak options such as gravity and speed settings, Cheat keys, and much more!
cavern, probe, retro, classic, action, games, nuclear, drum, platform, shoot
| Free Download Probe 'Toxic Crisis' 3.9 from hsretrogames.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- GameBuddy! 1.2.0 GameBuddy! is Powerful And Yet Easy to Use Software For Finding And Playing All Type's of Games From Absolute Arcade Classics to Great New Titles......... Directly from Your
|Find all software similar on Probe 'Toxic Crisis' 3.9|
- Retro Nintendo joins Game Boy Editor's Note: The opinions expressed in this column are solely those of Marc Saltzman, a freelance technology journalist whose reviews also appear on the Gannett News Service.
- Video games rest thumbs with switch to drums Drums, hand signals and cell phonesare just a few of the ways that gamers will play video games asthe industry tries to wean people away from mashing buttons ona control pad.
|Find all news similar on Probe 'Toxic Crisis' 3.9|