mini PDF to POT Converter 2.0 mini PDF to POT Converter is is an easy to use PDF conversion tool that can convert PDF files to PowerPoint presentations. mini PDF to POT Converter converts PDF to POT files quickly.
mini PDF to XLSB Converter 2.0 mini PDF to XLSB Converter is a pdf conversion tool that allows for the batch processing of PDF to XLSB Converter, PDF to XLSB Converter convert PDF to XLSB quickly.
Description: mini PDF to Document OCR Converter does convert scanned image files, scanned PDF files and text based PDF files to editable Document documents, it is also offer powerful scanning features, it can scan multiple pages into one or more Word documents. OCR creates text from your documents.
mini PDF to Document OCR Converter features:
1. PDF to Document OCR Converter is able to convert scanned PDF files, scanned Image files and non-scanned PDF files to editable Word documents;
2. PDF to Document OCR Converter converts PDF to Word and preserve the original layout of your PDF in an editable Word document;
3. Several PDF to Document conversion options are available;
4. PDF to Document OCR Converter converts PDF to Rich Text Format (RTF) or Word Format;
5. PDF to Document conversion is processed at a very high speed;
6. Convert entire document or only a specific page range;
7. PDF to Document OCR Converter supports most Windows and Office platforms;
8. PDF to Document OCR Converter converts PDF files into Microsoft Word and RTF formats;
9. PDF to Document OCR Converter supports conversion from encrypted PDF files and password protected documents;
10. PDF to Document OCR Converter converts PDF documents to word formats, Fast, Accurate, Free Trial;
11. PDF to Document OCR Converter does retain original page layout;
12. PDF to Document OCR Converter supports batch conversion of multiple PDF documents to word files;
13. PDF to Document OCR Converter supports drag and drop of files;
14. Create full layout Word document and text only Word document.
U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.