Watcher turns PC and webcam into a complete video surveillance and broadcasting system. Standalone, Watcher does motion detection, video/audio logging and broadcasting. Used together with free RemoteView, you can do real time remote surveillance.
Dec 26, 2011 12:03:40
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Description: Watcher is an intelligent webcam software that turns your PC and webcam into an inexpensive and complete audio/video surveillance and broadcasting system for home security or office security. Standalone, Watcher does motion detection, auido/video logging, broadcasting and more. Used together with the RemoteView(free), you can do real time remote surveillance.
Key features of Watcher are:
- Watcher is very stable, it can monitor your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It has advanced motion detection algorithm, including masking feature.
- Watcher support various alert functions upon motion detection, such as ftp, email and phone alert.
- The video clips are highly compressed, and can be converted to AVI format.
- The logged video clips can be accessed remotely.
- Watcher has the broadcasting capability to broadcast the camera images to local or remote server.
- It can operator in stealth mode, i.e., without being noticed.
- It serves as an inexpensive and fully functional multi-cam solution.
- It has an interface to RemoteView software (free) so that you can use RemoteView to watch real-time video by connecting to Watcher via a telephone line or internet.
- Audio is supported for recording, monitoring and remote video streaming.
- It has a simple yet comprehensive user interface.
Appliances Monitor Remote Networks via Ethernet Three new appliances from Visual Networks provide monitoring for remote networks connected via business DSL and Cable links, marking the first time that Visual Networks will supply an Ethernet LAN interface.