|WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows XP SP2/SP3 and Vista using one set of API functions.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- CD Collection 2.21 CD Collection is designed to help you maintain and organize a collection of your CD-ROMs, hard disks, removable and network drives etc. The program catalogs contents of your media and makes it available for offline browsing and searching.
- Display Tuner 1.7 Display Tuner provides convenient access to the monitor settings, such as brightness, contrast, color settings or geometry, etc. You can define several profiles with different color settings and easily switch between them using a hotkey!
|Show all author software|
WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows XP SP2/SP3 and Vista using one set of API functions. Also WiFi-Manager provides a COM interface for all API functions so you can simply control WiFi settings from VB or such .NET languages as VB.NET or C#.
WiFi-Manager contains functions for enumerating WiFi adapters, enumerating available networks and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting to networks, functions for working with wireless networks profiles and much more!
- Supports Windows XP SP2/SP3 and Windows Vista via one set of API.
- Supports networks with Open, Shared, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK authentification.
- Supports networks with WEP, TKIP, AES data encryption.
- API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting or setting their properties.
- API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
- API for connecting, disconnecting to wireless networks.
- API for working with network profiles: creating, loading, saving, changing network profiles. For both Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista all network profiles are stored in XML format according to Windows Vista Native WiFi specifications.
- API for working with Windows Firewall.
- API for working with general network adapters (both WiFi and LAN).
- Additional API for such operations as pinging, getting, setting IP address of adapters, etc.
- Unicode support.
- Can be used with a lot of programming languages (any language that supports DLLs or COM objects).
- Sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages (C++, Delphi, VB, VB.NET, C#) are available as well as detailed documentation for APIs, structures and types.
wireless, wifi, sdk, library, developer, tool, toolkit, windows, xp, win7, vista, wzc, native wifi, component
A lot of new features added.
| Freeware alternatives WiFi-Manager 5.5|
| Free Download WiFi-Manager 5.5 from nicomsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Advanced WiFi-Manager 5.0 Advanced WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista using one set of API functions. Advanced
- N-Manager 1.4 N-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage networks and settings in Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista via simple set of functions. N-Manager is a developer tool that allows
|Find all software similar on WiFi-Manager 5.5|