|Cryptocx is an Open PGP and AES compatible encryption component dll designed for use in any modern development environment. Cryptocx encrypts and decrypts data using standards compliant algorithms to make sure that your data is completely secured.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Cryptocx v5 5.1.6 Cryptocx is a PGP and AES compatible encryption component designed for use in any modern development environment. Cryptocx encrypts and decrypts data using standards compliant algorithms to make sure that your data is completely secured.
- RTF-2-HTML v6 6.6.7 RTF-2-HTML v5 is a COM component that Converts RTF to HTML and HTML to RTF perfectly.
It is very easy to integrate into your existing applications or web sites (ASP.NET)
Full Royalty free distribution rights
Fanatical 24/7 technical support
|Show all author software|
Cryptocx is an encryption OpenPGP (PGP) component dll designed for use in all modern development environments. Cryptocx encrypts and decrypts data using standards compliant algorithms to make sure that your information is totally secured. It is very easy to add Cryptocx to an existing application or web site backend. Use Cryptocx to encrypt your data, totally securing it. EasyByte Cryptocx v6 builds upon the previous releases of Cryptocx to add further powerful features in a very easy to use bundle. Data security is becoming more and more important, with developers wanting to add secure data encryption facilities to their programs and web sites. The versatility of Cryptocx, combined with the fastest file encryption available anywhere, full PGP support and the ability to create Self Decrypting Archives (SDA), makes Cryptocx v6 an essential purchase to keep data protected and secure. Cryptocx is the only Enterprise Ready Encryption component. Cryptocx is in use by many of the worlds largest organisations including: VISA, Bear Stearns, BP, RBOS, Merck, Numerous Law enforcement agencies, and many others. Key Cryptocx v6 Features: Fully OpenPGP compatible component COM Dll, Cryptocx does not require the use of any external programs, so you can easily distribute it with your applications with out having to worry about any licensing issues, You can create highly customised SDA (Self Decrypting Archives) with Cryptocx. The files and folders that you specify to add to the SDA are secured with 256 Bit AES encryption, Cryptocx is compatible with ALL versions of PGP (OpenPGP), Generate RSA and DH/DSS keys, which can be used by Cryptocx or PGP, Digitally encrypt and sign files that are PGP compatible, Full key management functionality, Shred (securely delete) files, Encrypt and decrypt strings and files with 448 Bit Blowfish, Works perfectly in all version of dotNet, 256 Bit AES encryption for files and string, Easily add Cryptocx v6 to your website or application in minutes.
PGP, OpenPGP, AES, SDA, ASP, component, dll, blowfish, md5, encrypt, decrypt
Will work in all development environments
OpenPGP compliant, Shred Files, 3DES support, SDA.
| Find last version of Cryptocx v6|
| Freeware alternatives Cryptocx v6 6.2.9|
| Free Download Cryptocx v6 6.2.9 from easybyte.com|
- PGP Inventor to Encrypt Net Calls The creator of a well-known tool for keeping e-mail safe from prying eyes is now working on a program that he says will help stop eavesdroppers from listening in on Internet-based phone calls.
- PGP Inventor Shows VoIP Encryption Tool Phil Zimmermann, creator of the Pretty Good Privacy email encryption app, demoed a prototype of his Voice over Internet Protocol security program for attendees at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas on Thursday.
|Find all news similar on Cryptocx v6 6.2.9|
Similar smart reviews:
- AS HDTEMP WIN32 DLL 2.1 Although modern hardware is built to stay for long and average MTBF values are quite impressive, some components are still fragile if placed in harsh
- DecryptSQL, Conquer Encrypted Queries Remember the plot of any blockbuster or spy movie you watched recently? A good guy pursues a bad but clever secret agent, almost captures him, but
|Find all smart reviews similar on Cryptocx v6 6.2.9|