|A features-rich and versatile application for creating drawing, form, document, PDF generation, and form-based applications. The package contains a runtime program for document presentation, data entry and database management. Double-byte enabled.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:22|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
|Author||Creative Stars, Inc.||
click for full size
PageFocus Pro merges desktop publishing with hypertext-enabled database management and application development. It can be used for creating drawing, brochure, graph, pattern, image file, hypertext, PDF files and form. It can also be used to create and manage databases of number, text, drawing, and image. The underlying WYSIWYG graphical user interface lets you create form-based (and database) applications with ease.
The package supports double-byte languages, including vertical text entry. Has spell check for American English and Spanish. A separate international version adds spell-checks of British English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Swedish.
Works seamlessly with open source Ghostscript for importing and exporting PDF files. Once imported, you can use the PDF file as the template and add fields to create data entry forms and setup databases.
The package consists of two programs. The main program is a powerful, yet easy-to-use drawing and desktop publishing program. It provides all the tools you need to create/edit drawings, images, graphs, forms, and hyper document with ease. You can create dynamic forms with entry fields, selection lists, equation field (for automatic computation at runtime), tables, buttons, and check boxes. You can combines forms into database application programs. It also provides multi-language spell-check, image scan, and image edit functions. The program has library management and project management functions for managing your works.
The run-time "presentation" program has a build-in database engine and can be used as a browser, form filler, form database manager. You can save the entered information and set up databases, as well as cross-reference and auto-link databases in different forms. You can also use this program to manage your everyday information.
The package includes a rich collection of graphic clip arts (objects), and a set of ready-to use forms.
Free PageFocus file reader.
PDF, Application Development, Database, multi-language, Form, Desktop Publishing
Pentium 133, 32MB RAM, 200mb hard drive, IE 4.0 or higher
1. Added PDF support by working with the free open source software, Ghostscript. Please refer to the PDF page for information.
2. Added thumbnail view support in the Editor.
3. Added Library Organizer to compliment the original Library Manager.
4. Calendar object is extended to allow direct data entry into the day cell.
5. Added "extended label" for field objects to allow field label to go with the field. (Try select a field object, then use Ctrl+L to insert the label).
6. Added a number of new graphic objects. New copy/paste option using right-click of the copy/paste tool buttons. Added advanced Table Edit Tools
7. Added internal compression (which is transparent to the user) to reduce file size and increase performance.
8. Bitmap mapping/cropping/selection became easier.
9. The runtime, EXPO, got a face lift, and a much easier database search capability.
| Find last version of PageFocus Pro|
| Freeware alternatives PageFocus Pro 6.14|
| Free Download PageFocus Pro 6.14 from pagefocus.com|