|AlienOutbreak is the most addictive space shooter in the solar system. In fact, it is so much fun the government will probably outlaw the game soon. So hurry up and get your FREE trial version while you can. Show that alien scum what you are worth!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:21|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- PipeFun 2 1.0 What do you get when you crossbreed Tetris and PipeDream? A double doze of fun, challenge and action. PipeFun 2 is a new addictive game that no PC game aficionado should overlook. The rules are very simple. Available for free download now.
|Show all author software|
Are you ready for some serious action? AlienOutbreak is the most addictive space shooter in the entire solar system. And very well may be in all other galaxies as well (we’ll find out as soon as we make the first real contact with the aliens). The game sucks in immediately and does not let go until you get to the very last level. Of course, you will probably die a dozen or so times first, but few lucky guys have done it. Now, let’s get to the nuts and bolts of this engaging game. There are four episodes (each for a separate alien race you oppose), 201 unique levels, 40 different enemy units, plus 9 alien bosses. Your arsenal consists of 15 weapons and 6 bonus-types to assist you. Oh, you have to catch them first. Well, it may not be a fair arrangement, but who said the life is fair? The game developers have mercifully decided to give you an option to choose whether to play with a mouse, gamepad/joystick, or keyboard, so you pick a device you feel most comfortable with. Another important distinction from other space shooters is that AlienOutbreak lets you move up or down, in addition to the sideways movements. This makes the gameplay much more dynamic and engaging.
Game graphics is truly superb and done in the best traditions of “kill them all” shooters. And the original soundtrack that comes with the game features five catchy themes that are sure to become instant hits. In short, you’ll love the game. In fact, AlienOutbreak is so much fun the government will probably outlaw the game soon. So hurry up and get your FREE trial version while you can. Show that alien scum what you are worth!
alien, outbreak, space, shooter, galaxian, galaga, invaders, raptor, tyrian, demonstar, action, ship, arcade, free, downloads
Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, Pentium 133, DirectX5.0
| Find last version of Alien Outbreak|
| Freeware alternatives Alien Outbreak 1.0|
| Free Download Alien Outbreak 1.0 from beegames.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Star Defender 1.1 Welcome to the dangerous world of Star Defender! Enjoy the breathtaking graphics and professional music in this Space Invaders - like arcade game. Vertical-scrolling space shooter
- DemonStar - Secret Missions 1 1.04 The Xidus have been developing in secret new, more powerful DemonStar ships to destroy Earth. Your job is to battle your way through hordes of new enemies, and destroy their
|Find all software similar on Alien Outbreak 1.0|
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
- Experts Warn Ships May Bring Lake Invaders Ships navigating the St. Lawrence Seaway may carry more than coal and grain through the Great Lakes, say environmentalists, who warned Thursday about potential secondary "cargo" like killer shrimp or monkey gobies.
|Find all news similar on Alien Outbreak 1.0|